PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 130131132133134

RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
"I'll be able to feel her vibrations in the ground, that should help a bit." He follows Shizi.
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. RP sprite credit goes to the PMD Sprite Repository. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Shizi starts retracing her steps, listening for any vibrations that could be coming from spooky. hm......
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
"Spooky? You in here?" He feels around on the trees, for any markings left behind.
There are a few cut engraving on the tree trunks, mostly facing one direction. hmmm..... Perhaps I could try the old zubat technique......
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
There were a lot of scorch marks on the trees accompanying the scratches, and as they followed the trail more and more, the sounds of some sort of scuffle could be heard.
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
Rio hears something and goes to a big bush. "You in there, Spooky?"
spooky?! Rosey runs over to the source of the noise.
Kaito follows silently. Kaitou was impatient..
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
Spooky was standing off near a bush, mask discarded and tossed to the side, standing over some random wild Pikachu. The poor Pikachu looked like it'd fainted, as Spooky kept trying to wake it up by poking it. "Oh, come on.. Don't be so dramatic.. Would you wake up, you stupid creature?!" It snarled, now shaking it angrily. "Battle me again, you fool!" Luckily, it was facing away from the others, or they'd all be in big trouble. It didn't seem like Spooky was in control, at the moment.
Rio clears his throat, and uses telekinesis to pick up the mask, giving it to spooky. "You should probably put that back on."

Pages: 123··· 130131132133134

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page