PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234··· 132133134

thoughts speech "We have tried asking. SEVERAL TIMES. they refuse to give the whereabouts of the lab. All they said was that it was in Sinnoh, but that's not enough information to go off of." Julian explained in a rather "im getting sick of explaining" type of tone. Tarya did her best to pull on the reins to try and calm him down, and after hearing that the other people was fused with a jirachi, it was a little easier to take control now that they knew what they would be dealing with if a fight broke out. They certainly did not want to get on the bad side of a mythical pokemon, especially one who had a type advantage against them. "I am so sorry for our behavior. It would be very useful if we could get the scientist to always tell the truth! But if not, perhaps it would be ideal for us to step back for a bit and-" 'Tarya you did not need to apologize for me.' '...' 'But thanks.' '...You're welcome.' Stepping back for a bit, he took a deep breath. "I guess I should introduce myself too, although this might not have been the best way this first meeting could go. I'm Julian. The voice of reason that backpedals over all my rash decisions is Tarya, my Tyrantrum."
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
"Oh, okay!" Pandora smiled, somewhat happy that he managed to calm down and not maul her(she was kind of bluffing when she threatened him with Ophiela - she couldn't control the Jirachi at all, and although she doubted the Jirachi would let her die, there were other things, such as mostly Ophiela's lack of morals. "I'm Pandora," she said. "My Pokemon is Ophiela, a Jirachi. I also make rash descions, but I don't think Ophiela would be the type to stop me. More like the type to watch in amusement and then chuckle as I die. Oh well. It seems that I inherited most of our physical bodies, so she has almost no control over the body. Almost. The Seal-thingie earlier was her. She seems to be able to control part of my thoughts though...anyway, if it comes to it, I'm sure Ophiela could..." her voice dropped down into a whisper, "Could put a Seal on the scientist's ability to lie. Then we could force them to tell us the truth. And if not, we could always just stuff a truth serum down their throat and," she shrugged. "Have them talk. Maybeeeeee using Ophiela's weird abilities." She shrugged again. Actually Pandora, I cannot really put a lock on their ability...at least for a few hours. Also, that kind of Lock would take days for me to recover from, since you're weak human body will probably be unable to take it, so we need to plan it carefully. "WHAT?" she yelled out. "Why didn't you mention this before?"
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Russell walked closer to the two “Yeah I wasn’t really part of this conversation and from hearing some of it, not sure I want to be” He stood there not sure what to do
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Esper wakes up laying in some grass, and she gets up, and she holds her head, her vision being very blurred, as she has to adjust to having four eyes now, though her thoughts are too messy right now for her to realize this, and she looks around, clearly confused..... Did it work? She doesnt see bonbon anywhere..... But bonbon is currently staying idle for now, wanting esper to get her thoughts in order before saying anything to esper.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
thoughts speech ...Aaand it sounds like it was just something said in the spur of the moment to make him not attack. Of course. Because nobody else has a good plan except for himself. But it seemed like the other person was now having a bit of an argument with themselves, and Tarya offered her thoughts on the matter through... well... being in his thoughts. 'Lets just let them talk it out. Maybe it was for the best that we took a break, even if you think we didn't get much out of it.' 'I suppose. I would make a comment but then again I don't want to be on the bad side of a legendary pokemon.' 'For now let's catch Russell up on what just happened' 'Go ahead.' Tarya took care of the explaining this time, and Julian's body turned to face Russell. "Well we were trying to speed up the interrogation and we sort of lashed out, and then Ophelia did a seal thing that prevented us from using the stick shard we were previously using to threaten the science person with. I'm pretty sure everything's fine now? It seems like some others are just now waking up, so maybe we should focus on them..." 'No, we need to focus on interrogation.' 'That can wait. First of all they're currently pinned down and wont be going anywhere, an dsecond of all you seem WAY too excited for this.' 'Whats wrong with releasing a little stress?' 'Julian. Lets try not to hurt others unless absolutely necessary...' 'But it was necessary.' 'No it wasn't'
bonbons voice espers voice Well, no time like the present to go see whats going on, so she goes towards one of the other hybrids, (which happens to be pandora) slightly wary about whatever's going on. u-um.....e-excuse me..... b-but w-whats going o-on here? great, stuttering already, what a great first impression your making there esper.....
Pandora turned around to face a girl with...black hair and red eyes? Like her! She bounded up to the new person, her sleeves and the long tail she gained when she fused with the Jirachi trailing behind her. "I'm Pandora! See, we're trying to convince the scientist-guy to give us information about the lab that fused us, except he won't give it to me, so that guy over there threatened him with a stick-shard, and Ophiela, my Jirachi-fusion, decided to seal his ability to use the stick, and now we're stuck and honestly as much as I'd love to shove the truth out of the scientist's mouth without using violence, I'm afraid we can't do anything...I mean, I suggested truth serums but didn't work." She shrugged. "Any idea for the scientist?"
actions s-sadly, I dont have any ideas.... Well, i-i mean, n-none that are v-violent..... I-id much rather take a pacifistic approach..... great, your stuttering is making you sound weak, good going esper. esper, dont be putting yourself down like that with those thoughts! esper sounds absolutely shocked to hear bonbons voice. b-bonbon?! yes esper, the fusion did work.... Sort of..... Though it seems in our case, my physical appearance carried over to you.... I see.... S-so.... U-uh.... esper goes silent, feeling too awkward to keep talking.
KalosDexer's AvatarKalosDexer
Syntixie jumped down from the tree in front of the mad scientist guy being threatened with torture. "Why, hello!" she said decievingly. He was somewhat grateful. He also thought, It's a good thing my sleeves are long... I didn't sustain any serious damage. But now what? Now what? This is temporary. One way or another they'll get me to talk. And I'd say that more of them are on Julian's side than Pandora's... She felt sorry and somewhat annoyed. "Look here." Her eyes flicked from him to the boy with a Tyrantrum tail, namely Julian. She sighed. "Okay. Let's see. You're a valuable source of information," she told him. "I know, I know you can't give them the location. Sinnoh, hmm?" she said. "Arceus?" Eyeing him cautiously, "What region are we in now?"
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
I look up, seeing the newcomer. A Lucario fusion. Ah, aura-sensing and partial mind-reading. Better be careful. 'We are in a region*,' I say.

Does anybody remember the results from the first poll? Was it... Paldea? I don't really remember. Well, we have newcomers, better make a new poll!

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0

Pages: 1234··· 132133134

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page