PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 131132133134135

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Shizi immediately pounces, tackling spooky to the ground. k.png .......thats not spooky.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
champion.png
"HEY! GET OFF ME, YOU BIG HUNK OF STEEL!" It yelled, kicking and scratching at Shizi angrily. "LET ME BEAT THAT RODENT OR I SWEAR, YOU'LL SEE MY FACE AND GO CRAZY!!" It kept yelling, trying to heave Shizi off of them.
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
"Uhh, both of us are blind..."
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
ultra.png
k.png I will not get off you. You have killed that pikachu.
champion.png
"Don't be dramatic, it's not dead. It's only fainted." It retorted, rolling it's eyes. "I only told the kid that our face kills so she'd stop showing people. The unconscious bodies were annoying to deal with. Now get off!" It said, still trying to push Shizi off.
ultra.png
Shizis response is to prepare a flash cannon. k.png I will not get off.
champion.png
"WHOA, whoa, okay, no need to get aggressive!" It yelped, shrinking back into it's clothes a bit. "W- We can talk this out, can't we, metal lady? There's no need for violence, hehe.." It said, giggling nervously. It was clear that they didn't want to be hurt.
ultra.png
The flash cannon dissipates. k.png very well then. Rosey gets off spooky, but she doesnt take her gaze off of spooky.
champion.png
They sat on the grass, scooting away from Shizi a bit. It glared at the passed out Pikachu for a moment, before sighing and picking up it's mask, hastily tying it around it's head. "I'm assuming you wanna talk to the kid now?" It said, still seeming angry.
ultra.png
k.png correct.

Pages: 123··· 131132133134135

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page