PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 125126127128129··· 133134135

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Shizi wakes up from her nap, and she senses new vibrations, and she heads towards the source of the vibrations. k.png ..........?
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
champion.png
They slowed to a stop after a moment, realizing someone had been there. They turned around, walking back over to Rio and tilting their head at him. "Hello?" They said, curious, but at a decent enough distance that they were out of range of his arms if he tried to hit them.
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
ultra.png
Shizi watches spooky greet the newcomer from a distance. k.png .........
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
"H-hello? I know you're here, i just can't see you physically..." Hold on, i have an idea, try to give me control of your sense, you will still be able to do the things you normally do, i will just idly guide you. "Okay then..."
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
Kaito woke up. It was a wonderful day! Wonderful morning! Wait. There was a fusion. Another one! "Hellooooo~" he chirped. Another Meowscarada...
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

Julian's + Tarya's Post

Julian was still asleep; He hadn't noticed that Shizi had left, or that there was a new arrival.

Candlehearth + Ashlynn's post

It seemed like everyone was starting to wake up now, or at least a few of them were. Unfortunately, it seems that they were distracted by a newer fusion. She questioned if they had noticed that she was nearby. Curiosity got the best of her, so she decided to get a teensy bit closer to check out who this new fusion was. If Candlehearth didn't want to meet new people, she would do it for him, no matter his remarks or dismay. She still stayed a bit of distance away; she wasn't sure what was going through the other people's minds.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
ultra.png
shizi gets distracted by some fainter vibrations, and she heads towards ashlynns direction. k.png hmmm......
Ashlynn instinctively froze and tensed up, but she forced herself to be brave. If there was any time to meet the others, it would be now, when her annoying fusion partner was asleep, or distracted, or otherwise not ruining her chances of not living alone in the woods. She tried to get herself to speak, but no words came out. She took a deep breath, and reminded herself to take her time, but not so much time that Candlehearth woke up. Should she explain why she was here first, or introduce her side? It didn't matter. "Candlehearth's side is asleep... so I though it would be a better time to meet people..." She said first, albeit quietly.
ultra.png
Shizi nods. k.png I can tell....... Well, here I am.
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
Hmm, doesn't seem to be working... I guess you'll just have to get used to it... "How am i supposed to get used to it?!" Well, I did, you don't see me whining about it. "I... guess you've got a point... Whoever is near me, just know, i cannot see you, but, i know where you are..."

Pages: 123··· 125126127128129··· 133134135

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page