PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 122123124125126··· 132133134

Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
Boy. ... Honestly, I... don't know what to say here. Obviously I'd been watching from a distance, but once again, my presence is unecessary. I know that for any progress to be made, I must be there, and I must tell them where As One is, but... Sometimes, it's not right to interrupt. At least not yet.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
".. Hm? Ah, I'm trying to get Mimi out- She's being stubborn." They said, blinking and looking up at Shizi. "Also, I should say, if I can get her out here, there.. There is a chance she might try to hurt you guys. But I'll try to get her to be calm!" They said, smiling anxiously.
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
I appreciate your concern, spooky, but I can handle a mimikyu. Being a fire / poison dual type is quite handy, besides, being blind has its perks when it comes to mimikyus.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Kaito smiles shakily. "Kaitou could probably deal some damage...even if his type isn't advantageous..." Really, Kaito has zero doubt that Kaitou could defintely cause some damage. But he might cause more damage to their side, especially if he just ended up burning the Mimikyu's cloth right off.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Julian had second thoughts, knowing that he was fused with a dragon type that would be weak to any fairy-type attacks, but it seems like the others made up their minds, so he also silently oblidged to himself that he would help if things went wrong.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
They closed their eyes for a moment, zoning out once again. "....." After a long moment of silence, they opened their eyes again, looking around boredly. "So you all are the little coward's 'friends', huh? What a crowd." It said harshly, standing up. "I'm Mimikyu, although that child calls me 'Mimi'."
Pandora had been watching everything silently and decides to continue doing so. Mimi didn't seem very nice. Kaito, smiles. "Hi, Mimi. Did you just hid yourself in a mental corner like me? Is that why Kaitou hasn't seen you yet?"
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
well thank you for the compliment, mimi. And "friend"? No, no, im an actual friend of spookys.
"Well, I do have to thank you for not killing us in that bush, and for helping with the mask." It said begrudgingly, scowling. "But I don't think she's known you long enough to really be a friend. She's just disgustingly trusting, is all." It spat, crossing its arms.
Kaito shook his head. "That can be a good trait," he said softly.

Pages: 123··· 122123124125126··· 132133134

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page