PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 646566

magsimillion's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmagsimillion
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
hiya! i don't wanna add to the confusion/negativity, i'm just a little lost on how to get pecharunt heheh. EDIT: nvm, just got it sorry LOL EDIT2: but also also.... i think we all need to take a step back and breath for a sec.
my checklistmy shop ⟡ ⟡ pkmn commissionsnon-pkmn commissions

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Cheesedirky

Furthermore, your wording in the original post did not make it entirely clear that the Event Summons would not count towards Pecharunt and Arceus.
I mean... that's because I didn't know lol. Again, I can't anticipate every detail like that... I'm doing the best I can here but... yeah. I can only ask people to be reasonable and understanding of the scenario. Yes it's not ideal, but this response is disproportionate.
I am asking this 100% in good faith because I am genuinely curious: What would a proportionate response have looked like to you? From my perspective as a player (which has been echoed by both some people in this thread and friends I play with in our group chat): You’re telling many users that they now need to reobtain and resummon three Pokémon that they have already gotten dexes for. You have simultaneously removed the easiest way to get those summons and are telling everyone to play gacha with the boxes, but that it won’t be so bad because you personally got lucky. (As long as we’re sharing anecdotes: I just opened twenty boxes and got two total summons, one of them new. This is more in line with what I expect from box opening than what you experienced lol.) Any user who has a chain going will also have to spend three egg passes on top of what they budgeted for the actual new Pokémon to rehatch them. (People like me who are on type race team poison can wait until TR starts to hatch them and Pecharunt without egg passes, but the majority of users don’t have that option and will need to either use egg passes or use a PR stick to pause their chain. Both cost ZC.) I know you’re looking at this through the coding process and you couldn’t really have predicted this since it sounds like you didn’t originally plan to do things like this, but for players, it’s the gameplay impact that matters, not how we got here. And it’s the gameplay impact (which for this update now feels negative instead of the positive it should be when you give us new Pokémon to find!) players will react to.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
You are correct to be frustrated. That is valid. It's also okay to voice that. But the tone throughout many of the comments was already harsher than it needed to be, and after I had explained for the fifth time (in various places, but including this thread) the complaints continue without even a trace of acceptance or understanding of my apologies and explanations, then I get frustrated in return.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

You are correct to be frustrated. That is valid. It's also okay to voice that. But the tone throughout many of the comments was already harsher than it needed to be, and after I had explained for the fifth time (in various places, but including this thread) the complaints continue without even a trace of acceptance or understanding of my apologies and explanations, then I get frustrated in return.
i could be very wrong, but i think the stagnent frustraition is because we're not really given a solution to the problem. as cursed-spaghetti said, the solution were given is - spend ZC (or other currencies if you can find players selling PR sticks/egg passes) - spend more currency getting boxes, and gacha game to get lucky for summons, or spend more currency to buy the summons off players i dont think those solutions really fit the issue, since us as players arent the ones who should have to empty our game pockets for something that we already did. i think thats why everyones frusitraited still, not because we dont understand that this wasnt your inital intention. /gen
TR SCORE 0
credit
Background from AKAT42273008 on twt icon by Doosio flags by spidrenam F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by WondrlandInSpace

- spend ZC (or other currencies if you can find players selling PR sticks/egg passes)
You are not required to hatch them. Only summon them. This is not a requirement at all, and anyone claiming it is a requirement is just making stuff up for no reason.

- spend more currency getting boxes, and gacha game to get lucky for summons, or spend more currency to buy the summons off players
Since the complaint is with regard to progression towards the Azure Flute unlock (and nothing else since nothing else is affected by this "issue"), more Boxes are going to be needed anyway to get any remaining Summon Items that the user may be missing on their quest for the Azure Flute, and to get the Azure Flute itself. Since more Boxes are needed anyway, this is also not a real concern. Furthermore, Boxes are given out for free by the game in sufficiently plentiful supply, assuming you participate in Scour Missions.
spidrenam's Avatarspidrenam
arceus.pngc.png

- spend ZC (or other currencies if you can find players selling PR sticks/egg passes)
You are not required to hatch them. Only summon them. This is not a requirement at all, and anyone claiming it is a requirement is just making stuff up for no reason.
so can those who "summoned" them from the tourney tokens get comp'ed for already summoning them since we have eggdexes??? i think thats really all people are asking from the mod team..

Because I am human, and I am not capable of accurately predicting - 2.5 months in advance - every single possible technical issue that may arise as a result of doing things in a way that's trying to make things available to you.
i mean i can appreciate that youre human /lh i would certainly hope so and i dont particularly like disregarding your user's feelings by funneling it all away under "tone" or "negativity" bcz... yeah we are valid in feeling frustrated and upset bcz a lot of us worked hard to get where we were just for it to be yanked out from under us. no one here is attacking you directly we are all just very confused as to why it is this way.
g ∙ they he ∙ 21↑ TR Score: 0 » [The First Step - Will Wood] « 0:00 〇────── 3:19 ↺ |◂ ⏸ ▸| ♥
credit
Background from BSD: Dead Apple promo pfp by Doosio pixel flags by me F2U code by Gumshoe
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Genuine question: why would anyone be compensated for using the summoning items back then? If the summon items were used then clearly they had a purpose and that purpose is fulfilled. That's like buying a snack from the store and consuming it, then asking for a refund when you see it on sale a week later.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

QUOTE originally posted by spidrenam

a lot of us worked hard to get where we were just for it to be yanked out from under us.
I want to make sure we are on the same page here. Can you please explain specifically what it is that you feel I have "yanked out from under you"? Hopefully this will allow me to address it and explain it more clearly so we can resolve this, rather than arguing pointlessly.

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

Genuine question: why would anyone be compensated for using the summoning items back then? If the summon items were used then clearly they had a purpose and that purpose is fulfilled. That's like buying a snack from the store and consuming it, then asking for a refund when you see it on sale a week later.
because im going to assume most people summoned them with the intention that they would not need to have the item again. the best outcome would be the compenstation of the fact people summoned them in general, bypassing the need to re-pull the items.. its less like that, and more like buying the snack and eating it, and then being told you need that snack bag to re-enter the store? i guess? please dont use this as anything bcz im genuinely awful at comparisons /lh
Supersayan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSupersayan
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png

Sorry if my post made you feel bad I did not see anything about you not being able to do as everyone asks to, if I did, well, I would not say anything

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page