PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 646566

I still find it somewhat stupid that arceus is a master legendary AND the ultimate unlock.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Im TumblingTerra

I still find it somewhat stupid that arceus is a master legendary AND the ultimate unlock.
Are you saying Arceus isn't a Master Legend?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
spidrenam's Avatarspidrenam

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by bogchamp

why do we have to resummon legendaries we already unlocked? I would not have wasted tokens if we were told this.
"we already unlocked" But you didn't unlock them. They were made available as "Event Summons", temporarily, and this was explained in the corresponding post announcing their release. Now you can unlock them, which means you can get the "bonus chance to find them" -- I and a few others have gotten all three Masks in a single "Open 10" set of Boxes, it's really not that big a deal, honestly! You will need to Summon them again to get the progress towards the Azure Flute, but you do not need to hatch them if it would be inconvenient - you can release the Eggs, that's fine. I am aware that it is not ideal, but this is what we have.
but why does it have to be this way?? was this ever disclosed when you released the loyal three as prize summons??? it just seems a bit unfair to a lot of players to have to resummon legendaries they've already gotten egg dexes for.....
g ∙ they he ∙ 21↑ TR Score: 2747 » [The First Step - Will Wood] « 0:00 〇────── 3:19 ↺ |◂ ⏸ ▸| ♥
credit
Background from BSD: Dead Apple promo pfp by Doosio pixel flags by me F2U code by Gumshoe
Because I am human, and I am not capable of accurately predicting - 2.5 months in advance - every single possible technical issue that may arise as a result of doing things in a way that's trying to make things available to you.
Cheesedirky's AvatarCheesedirky

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by bogchamp

why do we have to resummon legendaries we already unlocked? I would not have wasted tokens if we were told this.
"we already unlocked" But you didn't unlock them. They were made available as "Event Summons", temporarily, and this was explained in the corresponding post announcing their release. Now you can unlock them, which means you can get the "bonus chance to find them" -- I and a few others have gotten all three Masks in a single "Open 10" set of Boxes, it's really not that big a deal, honestly! You will need to Summon them again to get the progress towards the Azure Flute, but you do not need to hatch them if it would be inconvenient - you can release the Eggs, that's fine. I am aware that it is not ideal, but this is what we have.
Respectfully, since the "Professor Eben is Calling!" Thread does not show up in the News Feed with this announcement thread, it's very easy to miss. So anyone who only saw the update when the News Feed pinged them, they only would have seen "These don't need unlocking yet, my apologies!" Furthermore, your wording in the original post did not make it entirely clear that the Event Summons would not count towards Pecharunt and Arceus. To me, it just seemed like a way to get around the site's coding temporarily without having to add Pecharunt at the same time. So only finding out the meaning was supposed to be that they weren't early unlocks at all leaves me feeling frustrated and like I wasted my time and currency unlocking them at all.
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Art by OrangeMosquitoe
Team Water February 2024. Art by InkieZach
Score: 1156
TR badge by LycanKai
Nophica's AvatarNophica
I'm doing a really good job of confusing myself lol - prior to the may 3 update, I was on 80/80 and had summoned Arceus. On the Summons page I was able to unlock the Stellar Crystal as a summon item - however even though I've got 10+ masks for each of Okidogi, Munkidori and Fezandipiti the summon page states 'You have some Summon Items, but they haven't been unlocked yet and therefore cannot be used'. I've opened about 50 boxes to try and get some summon items and found one for Ogerpon which I thought was supposed to only be obtained from the tournament prize (it is not actually showing up in the tournament prize list for me). Do I have to summon 8 other random summons on the master summon page before I unlock the ability to summon Okidogi, Munkidori and Fezandipiti? (noting that I Have summoned 1 of each already at this point)

QUOTE originally posted by Cheesedirky

Furthermore, your wording in the original post did not make it entirely clear that the Event Summons would not count towards Pecharunt and Arceus.
I mean... that's because I didn't know lol. Again, I can't anticipate every detail like that... I'm doing the best I can here but... yeah. I can only ask people to be reasonable and understanding of the scenario. Yes it's not ideal, but this response is disproportionate. EDIT:

QUOTE originally posted by Nophica

Do I have to summon 8 other random summons on the master summon page before I unlock the ability to summon Okidogi, Munkidori and Fezandipiti? (noting that I Have summoned 1 of each already at this point)
No, just get Pecharunt - if you've unlocked the "8 Masters" tier then you're good to go - and then you can unlock the three Chain Summons and regain access to use of the Masks.
gamerpainter's Avatargamerpainter

QUOTE originally posted by Nophica

I've opened about 50 boxes to try and get some summon items and found one for Ogerpon which I thought was supposed to only be obtained from the tournament prize (it is not actually showing up in the tournament prize list for me).
The shop is for the alt form masks (Wellspring, Cornerstone, Hearthflame), it's normal green mask is the summon item and thus comes from boxes... you do neeed a 2nd green mask for it's masked form though.
ittybittycat's Avatarittybittycat

QUOTE originally posted by Kahuna

QUOTE originally posted by ittybittycat

I opened over a hundred boxes and while I did get the 3 new summons, I got no masks :/

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

- The Tournament Prize Shop has been updated with Ogerpon's masks. This will be the only way to obtain them.
the lousy 3 masks, not ogerpon's masks
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna

QUOTE originally posted by ittybittycat

the lousy 3 masks, not ogerpon's masks
My apologies, completely forgot that those were also called masks!
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page