PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 646566

Supersayan's AvatarSupersayan
I think it's not fair that already summoned mons do not count! I don't want to waste more money to unlock them :/
Some calculations I've bought summons for 6 tokens total. Those can be about 150gp each, in total 900gp or 180zc. I also used egg passes, which are 80zc each (240 in total). It makes 420zc for the first go. Now you need to open the boxes and to use egg passes again. Let's take 10 boxes (and we may be not that lucky). Each box is 30gp, 300gp total or 60zc, 300zc with passes. So I need to spend more than one month of hypermode in total, that's not ok
Durant's AvatarDurant
Why were the mask brought out first if we were going to have to summon them again. Some advance notice would of been nice that we were going to have to do that. I already brought them for 5 tokens each which infuriated me when I found out they went cheaper after a few hours. Which we never got told it happen. Now there's this mess where we have to get them again too
Check out Durant's Shop
Niluna's AvatarNiluna
I did not have to summon the previous three legendaries again to find or use todays summon items. Was I not supposed to be able to do that? Am I misunderstanding what people are upset about?
credits
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade

QUOTE originally posted by Niluna

I did not have to summon the previous three legendaries again to find or use todays summon items. Was I not supposed to be able to do that? Am I misunderstanding what people are upset about?
it's the ultimate unlock (azure flute) - you need to re-summon the loyal three to be able to get and use azure flutes now
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
Niluna's AvatarNiluna

QUOTE originally posted by Mio Xenoblade

QUOTE originally posted by Niluna

it's the ultimate unlock (azure flute) - you need to re-summon the loyal three to be able to get and use azure flutes now
Ohh I see, I did not even look at that tab. Thanks for the quick reply!
ittybittycat's Avatarittybittycat
I opened over a hundred boxes and while I did get the 3 new summons, I got no masks :/
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna

QUOTE originally posted by ittybittycat

I opened over a hundred boxes and while I did get the 3 new summons, I got no masks :/

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

- The Tournament Prize Shop has been updated with Ogerpon's masks. This will be the only way to obtain them.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
bogchamp's Avatarbogchamp
why do we have to resummon legendaries we already unlocked? I would not have wasted tokens if we were told this.
avatar from the pokemon anime. when will my beloved barboach return from the war?
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Is there any way to show that we have previously unlocked/summoned the three masked mons especially since it was before we all knew we'd have to summon them again? Echoing everyone else that it's kind of unfair to those who have summoned them previously for their Arceus/Complete ranks to now have to redo them....
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by bogchamp

why do we have to resummon legendaries we already unlocked? I would not have wasted tokens if we were told this.
"we already unlocked" But you didn't unlock them. They were made available as "Event Summons", temporarily, and this was explained in the corresponding post announcing their release. Now you can unlock them, which means you can get the "bonus chance to find them" -- I and a few others have gotten all three Masks in a single "Open 10" set of Boxes, it's really not that big a deal, honestly! You will need to Summon them again to get the progress towards the Azure Flute, but you do not need to hatch them if it would be inconvenient - you can release the Eggs, that's fine. I am aware that it is not ideal, but this is what we have.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page