PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6263646566

SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I'm not super happy with my "fix" btw... If you manage to find a Legend Egg in the Shelter and hatch it that way, then it'll count as "summoned" when you get around to unlocking it. But... that's minor. I can live with that scenario. I think.
Wait, you can find Legendary eggs in the Shelter? I've never seen any there, I guess because under most instances, why would you do that, but I thought that if you released a Legendary egg, it'd just get auto-deleted.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
You can, but they still have to be released by a player (which is unlikely, usually)
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
All us Arceus-chasers appreciate the fix, Niet. Thanks for finding a way! It's such a rare thing that people release Legendary eggs to the Shelter that I highly doubt it'd cause an impact to any new players' dex entries in the future. I'm sure if you notice it happening often, you'll find another way to fix it. You know so much, it just takes time to remember and figure out what the options are. I've noticed this a few times when you're changing things. Initially, you brush it aside, going "Nope, just put up with it!" and then a bit later you're like "With all my Cerebral Might, I have sorted this now." :D
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 10626
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,359,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,890,512
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

I've noticed this a few times when you're changing things. Initially, you brush it aside, going "Nope, just put up with it!" and then a bit later you're like "With all my Cerebral Might, I have sorted this now." :D
Yeah honestly sometimes I just need a few minutes. The problem is that you guys (all collectively, nobody in particular!) kinda want/demand/deserve answers more quickly and it's just... difficult to handle sometimes! But yeah, we got there!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

I've noticed this a few times when you're changing things. Initially, you brush it aside, going "Nope, just put up with it!" and then a bit later you're like "With all my Cerebral Might, I have sorted this now." :D
Yeah honestly sometimes I just need a few minutes. The problem is that you guys (all collectively, nobody in particular!) kinda want/demand/deserve answers more quickly and it's just... difficult to handle sometimes! But yeah, we got there!
Yeah, don't worry, I understand. Having a ton of people talking at once can be overwhelming, I feel that.
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

Well, one way is to just say, "I have seen your frustrations, just give me a bit of time to ponder the options". It's the loading screen, the Please-Wait-While-We-Handle-Your-Request moment, or the elevator music of being On Hold in a call. If you let people know you need a bit of time, at least they know you're not ignoring them and are working on something. Others won't need to also post to try to get your attention as well, and the whole dogpile won't occur, hopefully! No one knows what you're thinking/doing if you don't convey it. ^_^

Well, one way is to just say, "I have seen your frustrations, just give me a bit of time to ponder the options". It's the loading screen, the Please-Wait-While-We-Handle-Your-Request moment, or the elevator music of being On Hold in a call. If you let people know you need a bit of time, at least they know you're not ignoring them and are working on something. Others won't need to also post to try to get your attention as well, and the whole dogpile won't occur, hopefully! No one knows what you're thinking/doing if you don't convey it. ^_^
Sure! Yes! But... I tried that already. Remember when I did a big announcement and ended it explaining that I would be collecting posts and questions and responding to them collectively? I remember. I remember the harsh criticisms received about how we... "weren't listening". Yeah. Over the last decade I have tried so many different ways to handle it, and no matter what, it's always the same complaints. I cannot win XD
Badgerpaw's AvatarBadgerpaw
Why is Pecharunt in the Master Unlocks checklist when it's unlocked by already having the highest tier of Master Unlocks unlocked? There isn't really a point having it there because it can't actually be used to unlock anything there. (And honestly, same question about Arceus being on there. It doesn't make sense to have him be on that checklist when you need to have unlocked literally everything to even get him in the first place)
Avatar by Rick Griffin https://twitter.com/rgriffincomics

QUOTE originally posted by Badgerpaw

Why is Pecharunt in the Master Unlocks checklist when it's unlocked by already having the highest tier of Master Unlocks unlocked? There isn't really a point having it there because it can't actually be used to unlock anything there. (And honestly, same question about Arceus being on there. It doesn't make sense to have him be on that checklist when you need to have unlocked literally everything to even get him in the first place)
tbh it is very likely that I'll be readjusting the Master Unlocks at some point. Possibly when Z-A comes out if that does any Legend-related stuff (like how Legends:Arceus gave us Enamorus, I'd be surprised if Z-A didn't include something new!), or at latest when Gen 10 rolls around. At that point there may be something like an 11-Master tier, at which point Pecharunt is "useful" as a Master unlock.
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21

QUOTE originally posted by WondrlandInSpace

do i need to unlock them with pecharunt for them to show up as summoned if im in the "previously summoned" category? just asking bcz on the master page they still show as unsummoned, but i also havent "unlocked" them so /gq
(Wait you hadn't even unlocked them yet? XD) Well that makes you a perfect "test subject" if you want! It should work, but as with all new code I don't trust it until it actually works for someone.
I just summoned (purple peach) and they are still unlocked on my masters page. Hope this helps :) Also terra turtle and ogerpon are crossed out too, but I do not have their item yet :) Edit: the 3 are now unlocked on the masters page
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)

Pages: 123··· 6263646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page