PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 636465

Shazi's AvatarShazi
It's been a while since Scarlet and Violet released and we've been working really hard behind the scenes to prepare the new Pokémon for you all. We're finally ready to start releasing the new generation onto Pokéfarm Q. Eben will be once again joining us on an adventure in the Paldea region so please follow along with his time there and enjoy hunting new and exciting Pokémon from Paldea! The first wave will be releasing on April 7th and will be the Paldean starters like our previous releases. Please look forward to them joining the roster of Pokémon for you to hunt and collect~

May 3

Hi everyone! Please enjoy the final wave of Paldean Pokemon! Pecharunt, Ogerpon and Terapagos make their way to PFQ! Thank you everyone for bearing with us and helping us bring all of this new generation of Pokemon to you! Details: - The Loyal Three have been updated to be a Chain Unlock from the newly released Pecharunt. - Ogerpon is unlocked after 3 Master-level Summons - Pecharunt is unlocked after 8 Master-level Summons - Be sure to check the Summons page to unlock them first! - The Tournament Prize Shop has been updated with Ogerpon's masks. This will be the only way to obtain them.

April 12

Hello everyone, today we bring the last of the Paradox formes to PFQ. Please welcome Raging Bolt, Gouging Fire, Walking Wake, Iron Crown, Iron Boulder and Iron Leaves to PFQ. In 3 weeks time the final 3 Paldean Pokémon will be joining us.

March 30th

Hi everyone, this release brings Dipplin, Hydrapple, Bloodmoon Ursaluna and Archaludon to PokéFarm! For more information please read our Story Post and we will be releasing 6 new Pokémon in 2 weeks time.

February 23rd

Hello everyone, please welcome the Poltchageist line and the Loyal Three! We'll be back in 5 weeks with another 4 lines so stay tuned! Reminder to unlock the summon items before opening boxes. These don't need unlocking yet, my apologies!

January 26th

Hey all! Today, the Ruinous Quartet join the ranks of Pokémon! We'll be with you again in 4 weeks with 4 evolution lines!

January 5th

Thank you everyone for your patience, we have now officially released Koraidon and Miraidon to PFQ! we will hopefully be with you in 3 weeks time with another 4 Paldean Pokemon. Thank you again for allowing us the time to get these done over the holiday break and Happy New Year everyone!

December 15

To reiterate what Niet has said in Eben's call thread. Unfortunately we have had to delay the latest Paldea release. Many factors, including the holiday season, have meant our production schedule could not quite be met. In order to bring you the best quality we can, we have made the difficult decision to delay this release by 3 weeks. This is not a decision we have taken lightly, but ultimately we believe it to be for the best. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and apologies for the inconvenience!

November 24

Hey hey, everyone! Today we get 7 of the Future Paradox Pokémon. Stay tuned as we'll see 2 more Pokémon in 3 weeks!

November 3

Hi everyone! Today we welcome 7 of the Past Paradox Pokemon to PFQ. Once again we will be back in 3 weeks with 7 more Pokemon!

October 13th

Welcome back everyone, today sees Annihilape, Dudunsparce, Farigiraf, Kingambit, Frigibax and Gimmighoul to PFQ. In 3 weeks we will see 7 new Pokemon release.

September 22nd

Release time! This time around will have Cetoddle, Veluza, Dondozo, Tatsugiri come to PFQ as well as Paldean Wooper and Tauros! Best of luck on getting your your dex entries everyone and I will see you again in 3 weeks time for 6 more additions to the PFQ line up~

September 1st

Another few weeks have gone by and another wave of Paldean Pokemon are ready to join PFQ. Please welcome Cyclizar, Orthworm, Glimmet, Greavard and Flamigo to PFQ. We will be back in three weeks time on the 22nd of September for another 6 evolution lines~.

August 11th

Hello again, another 3 weeks another release. Today sees Tinkatink, Wigglet, Bombirdier, Finizen and Varoom to PFQ. We will be back in 3 weeks time with another 5 evolution lines!

July 21st

Hi everyone another release is here! Klawf, Capsakid, Rellor and Flittle find their way onto PFQ! In 3 weeks time we will be back with 5 evolution lines on August 11th

July 5th update

Sorry I am a bit late on updating this post. I have been away dealing with some IRL issues. Anyway, in case you missed it, last week on the 30th Maschiff, Shroodle, Bramblin and Toedscool came to PFQ. We'll be back again in 3 weeks on the 21st July with another 4 lines of pokemon~

June 9th Update

Me again, another wave has arrived. Say hello to Nacli, Charcadet, Tadbulb and Wattrel! In 3 weeks time on the 30th we will see another 4 lines come to PFQ~

May 19th update

The Third Wave has been released! We welcome Tandemaus, Fidough, Smoliv and Squawkabilly to PFQ! We will be back in 3 weeks time on 9th of June with another 4 lines!

April 28th update

The second wave has been released! We welcome Nymble, Tarountula, Pawmi and Lechonk to PFQ! We will be back in 3 weeks time on 19th of may with another 4 lines!

April 7th update

I'm a little late on the punch for the first wave, but I can give you the next release date! We're aiming to have the next four evolution lines released on the 28th of April. Please remember our spoiler embargo is still in effect, so please don't say any names just yet!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Eeek! This is exciting!!
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I'm definitely looking forward to this! And to adding the new Pokemon to my collection! Hopefully in fairy delta form too for my delta collection.
Pfp from Pfq
Blackcheetah's AvatarBlackcheetah
Can't wait to see them! Thank you for your hard work!
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Molidae's AvatarMolidae
I'm super excited to hunt for one of the new Pokemon. It's become one of my all-time favorites. Can't wait to see the 2D sprites and albino/melan forms that the art team made for it!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 69 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +2,445,546
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,036,994
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Type Race Score: 0
M4VEN's AvatarM4VEN
ahhhh i'm so excited!! This is the first release of new pokemon that I have been here to witness :) !! thank you m0ds and adm1ns for all the hard work you do
buying double deltas (ie. delta dark thievuls so that it says DARK DARK type) pls message me or smthing!!
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Yoooooooooo Looking forward in particular to one specific line that I have some OCs of! *Holds onto my Star Piece until then because I kinda need it*
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
AHHHH MY GAH YEEES! I'm so happy!!!! I knew it around Easter hahaaa thank you soooo much guys I'm so eggcited to hunt my babies >:3
Azazel420's AvatarAzazel420
ooooh exciting!!!
Avatar:I caught this absol in sw/sh then took a photo of this good boi! Type Race Mascot!
Lv. 65 — 4,056 / 13,580
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkIce
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
Been a very active player for a little over a year but htis is my first new gen rollout experience bet it'll be neat :D
First exclusive melan~ Wolf avatar is drawn by me.
Score: 0
Badge Code by LycanKai

Pages: 123··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page