PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ORAS Mass-Click Weekend!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 121314

Rei's AvatarRei
Oooh, sounds exciting! I actually almost never check my email, so I had no idea until I saw this post. I always check out the new announcements, though, so that's that. Also, I too was confused by the whole tier thing, wondering if the prizes were cumulative or limited to whichever tier you reached. Maybe you could edit something into the first post mentioning that only 1 Mega Stone can be gained, depending on how many clicks you make? It's also for people who don't read their email, or have their account through their parent's email. That would be useful. Otherwise, this will be awesome! My sister got AS when it came out and I've been jealously stalking her progress. My birthday's coming up soon though, so that's what I'm waiting for. -ebil smirk-
Hello! Th' name's Rei, nice ta meetcha! I'm female, in college, and I obviously love pokemon. I really need to work on updating this signature, but for now, here's some basic links until I get the time to work on it properly. This is my account on the original PokeFarm, and this is my account on PokeHeroes. I go by Rei on PF1 and Lail on PH, mainly because there was a four character minimum for names on PokeHeroes. xD I also just recently created my deviantART account, bonedoesburnreluctantly, where I mainly post poetry and photography. I'll probably put some status thing here eventually. For now, THE SOAP ATE THE PLANETARIUM! That is all. ^^~
Tendo64's AvatarTendo64
I can actually do it this time. I used to get 1000 a lot when I was still very active.
Shannyi's AvatarShannyi
Wow, this weekend is sure to be exciting :D I can't wait! 29 and 30 will be my last Hypermode days so I'll be clicking like crazy.
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
I'm all fired up! 25,000 Interactions? You're on!
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
Wow, this is great! I'll try for an Uncommon stone~ I absolutely cannot wait for the December 1st event announcement! Maybe I can get the game and just be saving up for the console. <3 Best of luck to everyone!
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Neonray3's AvatarNeonray3
I never got the email. So I have no clue what that message is about haha. But, I am ready for Mass click weekend.
Looking for Adament/Lustorbs,GS Balls Current Hunt:? My Summon and Box Box Shop
Etherious's AvatarEtherious
Wait so there isn't an exclusive mega stone?
Shannyi's AvatarShannyi
Aren't the new ORAS mega stones not exclusive enough? :)
Karai's AvatarKarai

QUOTE originally posted by Joe13510

Wait so there isn't an exclusive mega stone?
It's still a mega stone opportunity. This way, almost everybody can win! Can't be on that much during the weekend? Just click 1,000 and you still get a mega stone! It's still a great opportunity and a nice thing that the staff is doing.
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
With a final goal of 25,000, is it proper to assume we'll be getting better bonus counter bonuses than usual? Or am I hoping for too much?
Avatar made by Wanderpus on Twitch for me as a raffle reward.

Pages: 1234567··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page