PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ORAS Mass-Click Weekend!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Karai's AvatarKarai

QUOTE originally posted by demonweasel

What do I do if I don't have any room in my party but I want to get a cosplay Pikachu?? Also I'm not sure if I will be able to hatch an egg in time to be able to get it :( Any help?
What you can do is see if you can release one of the eggs back into the shelter. Then you can get the Pikachu and just re adopt the egg later.
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
demonweasel's Avatardemonweasel
Okay :/ I was hoping that I wouldn't have to do that because my eggs are decently far along. But I suppose if it has to be done then it has to be done. Thank you
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
I like the pikachus! Mine will be uncostumed for a long while though. For the mcw I'm going to try for 25k but might only make 10k or less.
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
5 minutes left, get your mouses and fingers ready....
Sprites by Unity100 & Animela|Avatar by Cadence
Hover over sprites for art credit.
Hoarding: Timid Shinies, Albinos, 'Psychic/Fairy' Delta's, Vivillon Patterns, Maravol Patterns Gems: Dragon
1725 needed
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
Get ready for counters in overdrive xD

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
Karai's AvatarKarai
Exactly! I plan on mass clicking all Pokerus hosts and then some to hit my 25k target :p AND IT BEGINS!!!!!!
Syl's AvatarSyl
MCW5 IS GO~~ Lets all aim for legends >:3
XVictorX's AvatarXVictorX
Woo trying to click but poor sally is suffering error code 85 galore
My PFQ profile pic was made by Athena Cykes for my use only ^^
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Locking the thread until people realize that this isn't a chat thread. If you want to chat, take it to PMs or to PFQ's Skype group.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Check your inventories, because assuming I programmed it correctly, you should have a shiny new Mega Stone! The following tiers were used for the prize giving-out to try and balance things a bit:

Tiers used

Common [547 winners]: [Beedrillite, Cameruptite, Sharpedonite, Lopunnite, Pidgeotite] Uncommon [296 winners]: [Slowbronite, Steelixite, Altarianite, Glalitite, Galladite] Rare [321 winners]: [Sablenite, Salamencite, Metagrossite, Audinite, Sceptilite, Swampertite] Legendary [508 winners]: [Latiasite, Latiosite, Meteorite, Diancite, Red Orb, Blue Orb]
Please note that these tiers can and probably will change when they are added to the effects of Mega Stone Vouchers, which will happen on January 1st. Thank you for participating!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page