PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ORAS Mass-Click Weekend!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 121314

Bunneeh's AvatarBunneeh

QUOTE originally posted by Ryko Eon

*Sigh* It's a shame that this clashes so badly with the UK ORAS Release. Don't get me wrong I'll still give it a good shot but... with ORAS being Released on the Friday and the weekend being the main playing time for most people, yeah...
Same here buuuut I do want special megastone so 25k clicks Here I come!! + I should do school stuff.. so we shall play whole friday and click rest of weekend : D
SarakuHD's AvatarSarakuHD
I am SO excited! I'm getting AS on the 29th, which is my birthday, and considering I am a hardcore clicker here, I'm going to get that Legendary ORAS Stone. Thanks for this generous event, once again, Niet! Hopefully, we don't crash the server... Again.
deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills for all the wrong reasons -
- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

@Mystera: They won't be given out until Monday, which (coincidentally?) is the 1st of December ;)
Now you've got me wondering if December 1st was chosen because you already had this planned. Niet, you sneaky admin, you!
Avatar made by Wanderpus on Twitch for me as a raffle reward.
ümineko's Avatarümineko
Hai niet, may i ask if i hit 10k interations will i get 3 stones? one for 1000, one for 4000 and one for 10,000? or will i just get one?
Karai's AvatarKarai

QUOTE originally posted by ShinyBlaze

QUOTE originally posted by Karai

Ok I read the email but am still a little confused. So let me get this straight, you hit the required target you get that mega stone. But if I hit 25,000 clicks, then I will only get the mega stone for hitting the 25k not the others, correct?
I just remembered something,when the AZ's Flotette was given out,if you got 1000 clicks or more you could get one.
That is not what I meant when I asked that. What I am thinking is, I don't know for sure as I was a little confused when I read the email. Say I hit over 25k clicks. I would only get the mega stone tiered for 25k clicks. Not the other ones.. I am a little confused on how this works.
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Lugia's AvatarLugia
Is there anywhere we can look and see what Mega Stones are common, uncommon, etc? Sorry if I missed something, I'm typing this from passing time at school.
Karai's AvatarKarai

QUOTE originally posted by Lugia

Is there anywhere we can look and see what Mega Stones are common, uncommon, etc? Sorry if I missed something, I'm typing this from passing time at school.
Lugia, if you look at the mega stone pre order page, I am guessing the commons are 100ZC, uncommons 300ZC, etc.
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Umineko

Hai niet, may i ask if i hit 10k interations will i get 3 stones? one for 1000, one for 4000 and one for 10,000? or will i just get one?
It says in the email that you only get 1 stone, whichever the highest tier you hit is.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
@Karai: You will only get one Mega Stone from this event, just like other MCW events ;) Others are available for pre-order, and will then be in Boxes. @Lugia: You can get an idea from the prices on the pre-order page, but it's not exact.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ümineko's Avatarümineko

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

QUOTE originally posted by Umineko

It says in the email that you only get 1 stone, whichever the highest tier you hit is.
oh ok, thank you ^.^ wasnt sure because i didnt get a email :/

Pages: 12345··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page