PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ORAS Mass-Click Weekend!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
[UPDATE Dec 1st] Cosplay Pikachu is no longer available. Due to severe server issues, an extension of Mass-Click Weekend has been granted. All clicks made on December 1st WILL count. Prizes will be given out on Tuesday, December 2nd. Apologies for any inconvenience. Finally, the ORAS for All event will be announced later today. Please be aware that extensions are only granted in severe cases of downtime.
The time has come for our next Mass-Click Weekend, and since ORAS are fresh and new, here's an opportunity to win a free ORAS Mega Stone! This weekend, November 29th and 30th, your clicks will be counted, however the targets will work a little differently: - 1,000 interactions: Common ORAS Mega Stone - 4,000 interactions: Uncommon ORAS Mega Stone - 10,000 interactions: Rare ORAS Mega Stone - 25,000 interactions: Legendary ORAS Mega Stone The prize you receive (which will be sent out on the 1st of December) will be random from the category you reached. If you want a specific Mega Stone, there is still time to pre-order one, by the end of November 30th! In addition, everyone who comes online on Fabulous Friday on the 28th will receive a free Cosplay Pikachu Custom Sprite! Costumes for her can then be bought with Zophan Canisters - there will be bulk-rate and full-set discounts available, making it easy to buy several and trade them to people who can't afford them. And finally, there are plans for an extra special event, that was mentioned in the email that I sent to everyone ;) Further details will be announced over the weekend, so be sure to check!
FAQs!
  • When does it start? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific.
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking.
  • I completed it! When will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise.
  • Where can I find my prize? A: It'll be automatically added to your inventory on the day of distribution. Niet will announce this once he's finished with the distribution of the reward!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Karai's AvatarKarai
Ok I read the email but am still a little confused. So let me get this straight, you hit the required target you get that mega stone. But if I hit 25,000 clicks, then I will only get the mega stone for hitting the 25k not the others, correct?
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
halfofwinter's Avatarhalfofwinter
Will the mega stone for each category be randomly selected?

gym badges

Lily pond gym
galaxite gym
King Lux badge-Kingninja
D: I didn't get an email. Unless it went into my Spam but that automatically deletes things. ;~;
Art in Icon is by iLantiis on deviantART of my OC, Saline. I commissioned her for this artwork.
Karai's AvatarKarai

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The prize you receive (which will be sent out on the 1st of December) will be random from the category you reached. If you want a specific Mega Stone, there is still time to pre-order one, by the end of November 30th!
ShinyBlaze
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
*Sigh* It's a shame that this clashes so badly with the UK ORAS Release. Don't get me wrong I'll still give it a good shot but... with ORAS being Released on the Friday and the weekend being the main playing time for most people, yeah...
halfofwinter's Avatarhalfofwinter

QUOTE originally posted by Karai

The prize you receive (which will be sent out on the 1st of December) will be random from the category you reached. If you want a specific Mega Stone, there is still time to pre-order one, by the end of November 30th!
Oh whoops sorry,trust me for the stupid mistakes. ShinyBlaze
Karai's AvatarKarai
Looks like I will be aiming for 10k as I already bought the legendary ones :p
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

Could always get another Legendary one and then trade it ;)
Karai's AvatarKarai

Could always get another Legendary one and then trade it ;)
Ooh very true there Niet!! Actual just saw I didn't buy one of the legendary ones :p So I'll be aiming for 25k anyways! And if I get a repeat, it'll go UFT

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page