PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ORAS Mass-Click Weekend!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Great I have lots already Thanks for this amazing feature ^^
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
King Vesper's AvatarKing Vesper
Is there any way to purchase another CS Pikachu, without having to buy a full set of costumes? I would like to have a Pikachu dressed in each of the costumes, but I don't want to have to spend $60+ on extra costumes that I do not want. they're so cute!
JJasoneo's AvatarJJasoneo
If we don't claim it today because of a full party, will it still be claimable?
ancom
Karai's AvatarKarai
Will it ruin our chain when we collect it?
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
VampyreWolf's AvatarVampyreWolf
its not an egg so it wouldnt do anything to your chain
Avatar made by https://twitter.com/IgnisAnimations go check her out she makes wonderful art <3
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
It was a thanksgiving miracle I think I have internet now so clicking is back on and now I don't have to cry because it would of been the 1st time I would have to miss the massclickend. ; w; I still have to wait until Christmas for A.Sapphire though. :U
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
MoonCowboy's AvatarMoonCowboy
Um, so I have a kinda old browser, and it won't work when I click 'claim yours now' for the cosplay pikachu. Can someone help me, or can the staff add one to my account? I promise I didn't claim mines already. Also, I read somewhere staff can log onto our accounts? Could one staff please log onto my account and claim it for me? Please?
~Sincerely, Moonie :)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by MoonCowboy

Um, so I have a kinda old browser, and it won't work when I click 'claim yours now' for the cosplay pikachu. Can someone help me, or can the staff add one to my account? I promise I didn't claim mines already. Also, I read somewhere staff can log onto our accounts? Could one staff please log onto my account and claim it for me? Please?
Erm, no. That is far, far away from a valid reason for me to do that. Get a browser that works. It's not hard.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
MoonCowboy's AvatarMoonCowboy

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by MoonCowboy

Erm, no. That is far, far away from a valid reason for me to do that. Get a browser that works. It's not hard.
My parents wouldn't let me :/
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Ask them what they'd prefer: taking two minutes to update your browser, or hours of stress and lots of money into fixing the viruses that will exploit older browsers' vulnerabilities.

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page