PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournament -> Top100 display during tournament

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
Suggestion Title: Tournament -> Top100 display during tournament Suggestion Summary: Right now we can only view the top 100(and the others at 100+) after the tournament. I think it usefull to see this info to while the tournament is busy.(atleast the top100) This way you can estimate if you have enough points to move on. Positive points: Easier to guess if you have enough points or how hard you have to work to get enough points. Now this is only possible when you are at >100 in the ranking. Negative points: Might be a strain on sally, not sure. Reason For Consideration: It makes it easier to calculate how much work you still need for a good place.
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Support, the info exists so displaying it shouldn't be hard for the system. Only showing 5 slots is very restrictive, it's useful to know both who's above you and who's below you to try and keep a slot.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Support. As Mystera said, its helpful to see whose around you, not just above you. Even if I dont compete for the Top 100 in tornements and havent made it there since Season 1.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Mackenziv's AvatarMackenziv
i support this i get kinda dissapointed when i see someone with 500+ points but it would make it better to see if i could pass anyone
26 / 300 gs balls
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
I have to say support i think something like this could be both helpful and useful.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Lapphire's AvatarLapphire
support I'd definitely use this
Torterra's AvatarTorterra
Support. It'll help me decide if I want to try for the top 100 or if it's too late.
Credits
Profile Picture made by Toast Cat. Used with Permission. Signature made by Wardove
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Full support, I would find this quite useful.
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 85 — 21,701 / 21,931
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
tilkka's Avatartilkka
No support, I actually like the way it is ^^, I like the thrill of not knowing if you're still going to be in the top 100 when you wake up on a Saturday. Since you don't have any idea how close the people below you have (the people after the two you actually see I mean). Also if you aren't in the top 100 yet, you can see how many points you need in order to get there. Sure you definitely need to add up to that in order to actually be relatively safe. Using the past leaderboards of the same tournament tasks will help you with that. I have been on the top 100 couple times. On tasks I know I can do good naturally and on those that have been a lot of work. Then there is weeks I just want to hit the hard task and just relax the rest of the tournament.
811 / 3,200 Bug gems
{selling} RTEs | CLOSED (hopefully reopening soon). Testing out this Magikarp Jump signature. PM me if you want to know when it becomes free to use. Trying to perfect the code. Avatar © jolveon
signature by tilkka | official Magikarp Jump art
Mistyleaf's AvatarMistyleaf
I support this. Like others said, it would be easier for someone to see how much points to collect to move up ranks, and less restricting
❀ profile picture by me ❀

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page