PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournament -> Top100 display during tournament

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
so far 8 yes 1 no :)
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)
Babypoke's AvatarBabypoke
You have my support on this it would be nice to know how far you are away from a certain point in the top 100
Hoarder of apocalyptic Growlithes and Arcanines My Avatar Made by bananalizard for my Use Thankyou so much also credit to pokefarm for the apocalyptic growlithe design<3 Made by Poly Bear for me.
Marqueso's AvatarMarqueso
I agree with all the support. Unless this is an excessive strain on Sally I don't know why it isn't already a thing.
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
As long as it's not continually updating, since that's been shot down before on account of being over taxing to Sally, I don't see any reason why the top 100 shouldn't be available, maybe as a click screen in addition to what we already see?
ktensei's Avatarktensei

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

Completed for finished tournaments. Unfortunately, it will not be shown until the points have been counted, since it would take longer for Sally to show placings when the tourney is on-going. It's why the range has been limited to what it currently is.
From a similar suggestion. I'm not sure if it'll be easier on Sally now, however.
0towards my impossible goal!
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Template made by Phaiara
Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
Lets hope with the new server IT is possible now
Agravøn's AvatarAgravøn
Support. As someone who is regularly in the top 100 in can be super stressful to go to sleep at night and now know that if your hard earn rank is secure or not. The data is all there, so I doubt it would put much extra strain on Sally.
Lv. 96 — 15,953 / 27,937
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
My shop!
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Id love to see where I rank in tournments- especially if Im competing with a friend rather than to get into the top 100. It think itd be cool so support
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
up
Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
up

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page