PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Tournament -> Top100 display during tournament

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Tournament -> Top100 display during tournament >

tilkka's Avatartilkka
No support, I actually like the way it is ^^, I like the thrill of not knowing if you're still going to be in the top 100 when you wake up on a Saturday. Since you don't have any idea how close the people below you have (the people after the two you actually see I mean). Also if you aren't in the top 100 yet, you can see how many points you need in order to get there. Sure you definitely need to add up to that in order to actually be relatively safe. Using the past leaderboards of the same tournament tasks will help you with that. I have been on the top 100 couple times. On tasks I know I can do good naturally and on those that have been a lot of work. Then there is weeks I just want to hit the hard task and just relax the rest of the tournament.
811 / 3,200 Bug gems
{selling} RTEs | CLOSED (hopefully reopening soon). Testing out this Magikarp Jump signature. PM me if you want to know when it becomes free to use. Trying to perfect the code. Avatar © jolveon
signature by tilkka | official Magikarp Jump art
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page