PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sandslash's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 161718

Sandslash666's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSandslash666
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
a thing....... a thing has apppeared...... you have read the thing and now it is gone *whoosh* poetry at its finest xD

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
summon_spe.png × 21 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
guess whos back dun dun back again dun dun guess whos back guess whos back guess whos baaaaaaack its a me Sandy xD
i feel like Sally knew i would be requested to do a melan hunt and thats why she gave me this girl at quite an early chain However the last 2 times ive done melan hunts for someone else both hunts went over 5k with crystals and hours being poured in I can only hope and pray that scraggy will not be a 5k hunt =w=
nearing 1k with scraggy please sally please be nice >.< im also in need of relic crowns which is a tad annoying as the only thing i can offer is dp in the form of shiny/albinos xp i also need to do a maroval hunt for a swap with Terabbit so i can have a skelly spider xP
I only need 234 more fire evos after i evolve all those that are in my fields
woot got wishalloy fire badge now to try and get some relics xD
as i couldnt find it amongst all of the unown breeding stuff max % for breeding is 60% though 59% does pretty nicely too XP
for whenever i do my milcery hunt spotted this for the evo's and decided to put here as i ill no doubt loose it / forget where i saw it =w=

Spotted this in TuneSakuNatsu journal

QUOTE originally posted by MinniHowl

ALCREMIE FORMES

The "s" here stands for number of spins!
Sweet -->
Forme/Spins DAY
VANILLA [clockwise]
CARAMEL SWIRL [clockwise 5s]
RUBY CREAM [counterclockwise]
RUBY SWIRL [counterclockwise 5s]
Forme/Spins NIGHT
MATCHA CREAM [clockwise]
LEMON CREAM [clockwise 5+s]
SALTED CREAM [counterclockwise]
MINT CREAM [counterclockwise 5+s]
Forme/Spins DUSK
RAINBOW SWIRL [counterclockwise 10+s]
Note: The sweets are obtained in the tournament shop for 1 token per sweet. Note: Spin the pokemon in its dressup page ---- You can change the outcome after saving one spinning cycle by doing another and re-saving the dressup page with the same Milcrey. Note: The pokemon does not need to be in the party to evolve, but it is easier to see which form you'll get by keeping it in your party. *Made with the help of pheaux and BlackBlood1872.
Got some new art mealn bait of spinda by the wonderfull ColorfulNebula x3 and an awesome gif of them <3

screenshot of the pm they sent me showing the shiny spinda bait (if i need to include the rest of the pm as a screenshot as proof please let me know :3) :3

varient hunting is sucky however i have gotten over 1k in my apoc growlithe hunt <3

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page