PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fakemon Submitter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Suggestion Title: Fakemon Submitter Suggestion Summary: For a small amount of credits, you can submit your Fakemon to try and be in PFQ. This can only happen ONCE per month, per user, per IP address, and one cannot create accounts just to submit Fakemon. (Example message: "Another user on this IP address has already submitted a Fakemon. Please wait a month so you can submit one.) Positive points: *Allows Mon people made to be seen by others *This is a great way for others to critique your work, and you don't have to make a comic just to show it off. Negative points: *one can make another account and go onto another IP address, thus abusing it. Reason For Consideration: Honestly, there are some people out there who want their work to be seen. This is a great chance for all.
Hello!
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
No, they wont have any fakemon submissions ever again due to legal reasons. Plus they're not accepting pokemon suggestions
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

Suggestions regarding new Exclusive Pokémon are not accepted at this time.

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page