PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Secret Bases!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Assassin2631's AvatarAssassin2631
I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this before(as I looked), but didn't see anything. I think secret bases would be a fantastic feature to add to pokefarm! If you guys remember way back in the day, secret bases could be made in pokemon games when digging into trees or into rocks. I think this could be a really neat side feature implemented into Pokefarm Q! This could be taken several different ways, and I'm interested to hear your ideas. First off, acquiring items. I think the secret base items could be found during scour missions, or maybe even bought from someone new, for a credit price! Secret bases don't have to be anything complicated, as I'm not sure what all the mods/devs are able to do with this. I think it would be neat to be able to decorate our secret bases, and see our friends bases! If you want to go crazy with this, you could try to make it into a community, where you could have bases from friends near each other, but that's going a bit over the top, unless you really like the idea @devs. Well, I would personally be super excited to see this implemented, if it has a good response from the mods, and I'm curious to see what all you guys think!
Lupatopia's AvatarLupatopia
I remember this being a feature on PF1.. There was dolls and stuff that you could buy with gems. They were used to decorate the base. People were able to look at you base. I never used the base because I kept forgetting that it was there. Kinda neutral on this one
Sprite in my PFP is an official sprite edited by me
I wasn't around for Pokefarm 1, so I never got to use it, if it was there. Well, hopefully it gets added. Still curious to know opinions on the matter, or if anyone could think of any issues, let me know! I couldn't really think of anything, but if you think of it, let me know please!
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I'm pretty sure I remember it being mentioned before that this was planned. If you look over in the "fossil dig sight" suggestion, some ideas were thrown around of creating something like the sinnoh underground where people could both dig for items and create secret bases.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
No support. Only Gens 3, 4 and 6 (that I remember) had Secret Bases. I kind of got tired of Secret Bases after a while.
Hello!
ynne's Avatarynne
I'd really like this, it sounds fun and I liked the concept from original games. So support from me. c:
Grassium Fragment

Grassium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Grassium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — +3,952,273
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness 27%
Docile nature

QUOTE originally posted by kirbryfan97

No support. Only Gens 3, 4 and 6 (that I remember) had Secret Bases. I kind of got tired of Secret Bases after a while.
I mean, just because only certain gens had this, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be added! I know a lot of people would probably love to design their bases. I mean, I've always been one for designing things in games, so I'm sure others are too! So even though you may have gotten bored, I'm sure others would enjoy this feature if it's added Edit: Also Morzone, I looked through that thread, and saw the underground thing, but may have missed the part about making bases. I just think they're talking about digging for items in the underground's walls. If that gets added too, maybe you can even find base furniture such as gems in the digging areas. All speculation on my end lol
Niall's AvatarNiall
Your suggestion should still be on the table, from this thread made back in 2015.
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki

QUOTE originally posted by kirbryfan97

So it shouldn't be added just because you get bored of it? There're plenty on people who want this. And OP, you really need to check around to see if your suggestion's been rejected or already suggested/accepted. Go ask in the help forum if you need to.
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Zerø's AvatarZerø
(I originally posted this on the Fossil Dig Site suggestion thread, emphasis added for this post.)

QUOTE originally posted by Zerø

Thinking along the lines of Sinnoh's underground, maybe instead of shards we can find the sphere's and use them as currency? Something like this would go alongside a secret base feature too if it was added and allowed you to buy items for your base, PF1 had this system for buying secret base items but I didn't really get a chance to use it much. (Maybe instead of a secret base, it could be a tent base... thing? A bit like what archaeologists often stay in on a digging site, at least in movies anyway. XD)
I saw the fossil dig site suggestion mentioned so I figured I'd throw this in here rather than just typing it out again. The idea of a secret base was briefly discussed but discussion dwindled into users mainly posting their support. I'd still love to see a secret base added, so this does have my support. It is a planned feature but we don't know how far along in development the feature is given that there's been little mention of it, so I see no harm in putting forward ideas and ways it could be made compatible with other site features. There's always a chance something staff didn't consider is mentioned. I'd actually like to have a way of obtaining decorations from other activities on the site. Like potted plants from the berry garden or ancient statues from fishing. (A bit like the Pokemon gym statues.) I could also see people using secret bases alongside the battle forms, decorating their bases like a gym for fun.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 51 — 4,936 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
0 x 5 × 2985 Current Chain: 1/182
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page