PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Secret Bases!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Secret Bases! >

Assassin2631's AvatarAssassin2631
I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this before(as I looked), but didn't see anything. I think secret bases would be a fantastic feature to add to pokefarm! If you guys remember way back in the day, secret bases could be made in pokemon games when digging into trees or into rocks. I think this could be a really neat side feature implemented into Pokefarm Q! This could be taken several different ways, and I'm interested to hear your ideas. First off, acquiring items. I think the secret base items could be found during scour missions, or maybe even bought from someone new, for a credit price! Secret bases don't have to be anything complicated, as I'm not sure what all the mods/devs are able to do with this. I think it would be neat to be able to decorate our secret bases, and see our friends bases! If you want to go crazy with this, you could try to make it into a community, where you could have bases from friends near each other, but that's going a bit over the top, unless you really like the idea @devs. Well, I would personally be super excited to see this implemented, if it has a good response from the mods, and I'm curious to see what all you guys think!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page