PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Fossil Dig Site

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Fossil Dig Site >

Zerø's AvatarZerø
I'm sure something like this is already planned, or at the very least has been considered but this has my support nonetheless, I loved the Sinnoh Underground, still do. X3 Thinking along the lines of Sinnoh's underground, maybe instead of shards we can find the sphere's and use them as currency? Something like this would go alongside a secret base feature too if it was added and allow you to buy items for your base, PF1 had this system for buying secret base items but I didn't really get a chance to use it much. (Maybe instead of a secret base, it could be a tent base... thing? A bit like what archaeologists often stay in on a digging site, at least in movies anyway. XD) Finding the credit items (not relics) that occasionally pop up in boxes might be nice to find too, like Brick Pieces, Rare Bones etc. Heart Scales could be something to consider too, should moves eventually be introduced to the battling system. I agree with Padfoot though, I don't think Gems should be obtainable as their guaranteed with every egg you hatch after you've hatched enough, plus the daily tasks give you further gems. So also being able to obtain them from digging might devalue them. Edit: My mistake, every egg is guaranteed to hatch with a gem. Thanks for correcting me Padfoot. ^-^' Maybe the museum could be like the games, where you can collect special items, like ores from different regions (maybe tradeable through spheres) and they then go on display with their own descriptions. And if a story aspect was to be introduced, maybe as the museum collects more items, they get more funding and thank you by giving you the ability to find rarer items when digging? (I dunno, I feel like I'm just rambling now.)
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 52 — 1,884 / 8,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
374 x 5 × 3072 Current Chain: 0/80
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page