PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding Site Downtime

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Believe me, so do we... I'm on holiday, having Sei visit me, and I'm doing work on-site, general damage control and investigation into this. This is not my idea of a holiday, and those found responsible will be punished accordingly. That said, a little less SPAM on the site all-round wouldn't go amiss, either... rofl.
Juggalette97's AvatarJuggalette97
True. Sounds like FUN. :P

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Believe me, so do we... I'm on holiday, having Sei visit me, and I'm doing work on-site, general damage control and investigation into this. This is not my idea of a holiday, and those found responsible will be punished accordingly. That said, a little less SPAM on the site all-round wouldn't go amiss, either... rofl.
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Question, is it possible to tell the difference between someone who is using a mass link opener, vs. just middle-clicking quickly down the list of online users (which I do as I don't think it is against the rules, but correct me if I'm wrong and I will obviously stop)?
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
asked my question in the help forum instead
Mystreon's AvatarMystreon

QUOTE originally posted by Intyalle

QUOTE originally posted by IrkTheWaffle

I think what bothers me the most is, I checked the ModWatch and found exactly who was responsible... and honestly, I feel a little betrayed. I used to respect those players for being so good at the game, because I thought they honestly WERE good at the game. I always wondered how they could click so much and hatch eggs so fast! But now that I know the true reason... if they really were cheating, it's like having fallen idols. They weren't skilled, they were sneaky. And that's so sad...
I only recognised one of the names, but... I have to say I feel the same way. It really felt like a blow.
ow do you look at the names?
Kinteroo's AvatarKinteroo

QUOTE originally posted by Mystreon

QUOTE originally posted by Intyalle

QUOTE originally posted by IrkTheWaffle

I think what bothers me the most is, I checked the ModWatch and found exactly who was responsible... and honestly, I feel a little betrayed. I used to respect those players for being so good at the game, because I thought they honestly WERE good at the game. I always wondered how they could click so much and hatch eggs so fast! But now that I know the true reason... if they really were cheating, it's like having fallen idols. They weren't skilled, they were sneaky. And that's so sad...
I only recognised one of the names, but... I have to say I feel the same way. It really felt like a blow.
ow do you look at the names?
http://pokefarm.org/modwatch On an off-topic note, I guess, I find the Espurr funny.
Quamgood's AvatarQuamgood
I'm wondering if the people who were banned are still on the ranking board for interactions - if they were bot-clicking like crazy, I'd expect to see their names at the top of the list.
Neonray3's AvatarNeonray3
I am shocked. That they used these devices and crashed the server. I hate auto clickers.... why do that? What is the point of it?
Looking for Adament/Lustorbs,GS Balls Current Hunt:? My Summon and Box Box Shop
KathiraNarae's AvatarKathiraNarae
[sarcasm]The point is that of all games: to win, at any cost, with no knowledge of what fun is or the feelings of anyone else. Clearly, you're not playing the game right if you're not cheating to beat everyone in record time, and leave them in the dust! How dare you want to have fun, how dare you want to play the game any way but mine?![/sarcasm] Alternatively, laziness. I freely admit that I'm lazy, but I wouldn't stoop to cheating via bots.
Credits.
Avi cropped from a commission by PeridotPrior
//Call me Kath.//Want some ZC?//Forme-changer trading.
Ki Enderborn's AvatarKi Enderborn

QUOTE originally posted by 0R0ry

I hope Sally ate them.
nom nom nom.
This is Midnite: He's my pokesona. Thanks to EeeveeOccelotQueen for making him.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page