PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding Site Downtime

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Ninetales12's AvatarNinetales12
Sheesh, it really irks me how some people choose to use bots even though its clearly stated in the rules to not use them. This may be a 'game', but cheating to get achievements and events isn't fun at all and is just plain wrong. I'm fine with the downtimes, though I always thought that it still had to do with the server update/repair that was mentioned downtime update. There's really no need to apologize for it :3
Avatar made by izu.ku for me from here
ChipsCahoy's AvatarChipsCahoy
To clarify, is using an autorefresher (just a standard one, not one you got from a specific person) considered botting?
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by ChipsCahoy

To clarify, is using an autorefresher (just a standard one, not one you got from a specific person) considered botting?
ANY autorefresher is botting.
Raistudios05's AvatarRaistudios05
It's sad to think there are people too lazy to even sit down at a computer and click a few buttons. I mean, seriously; even I'm not that lazy! Well, thank you for solving everything, and know that there's nothing to apologize for. We're just glad that nothing too incredibly severe has happened (well, except for Sally escaping, but I'm sure the walls have been fixed now... Right...?) , and that everything is up and running again~
Avatar was made by me. Who else would give Commander Rai a pencil? The Art Corner of le amazing Ellie~ Be sure to click and request! The amazing Ellie's 100 Color Palette Challenge! Be sure to suggest a palette! The Journal of the Thunder Rat
Zan's AvatarZan
out of curiosity, what could be considered believable evidence that one did not bot? :U I know it's easiest to assume that the people banned were probably using bots, but if one of them had been banned on a misconception it seems like it'd be harder to prove you didn't do something as opposed to proving you did
Zan
they/them
ChipsCahoy's AvatarChipsCahoy

QUOTE originally posted by Ravyne

ANY autorefresher is botting.
Thank you for clarifying.
Kieri's AvatarKieri
What's the use of an auto-refresher? (Assuming all it does is reload a page)
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]
Zan's AvatarZan

QUOTE originally posted by Lugia101101

What's the use of an auto-refresher? (Assuming all it does is reload a page)
it keeps you at the top / near the top of the online list so people are much more likely to click you, even when you're not doing anything
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by Ampora

out of curiosity, what could be considered believable evidence that one did not bot? :U I know it's easiest to assume that the people banned were probably using bots, but if one of them had been banned on a misconception it seems like it'd be harder to prove you didn't do something as opposed to proving you did
We usually offer to watch a livestream where we temporarily unban the user, then watch them click and have them match their highest peak. Those botting won't be able to (especially with people with 90,000+ clicks or something like six clicks in one second), and thus that's stood as proof.
Juggalette97's AvatarJuggalette97
Sometimes I just wish people would follow rules. :-/ And SENPAI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 0.0

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page