PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Just a Suggestion, A GOOD ONE OR TWO.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

fawnbreath's Avatarfawnbreath
the first time i saw the word bisexual i was 8 and my eyes went to hecc no but really this is so much sexuality, as stated above, is not a "bad" thing and labels aren't "bad words". You can download your own browser filter to replace words that you find to be abhorrent so that you don't have to see them anymore, but don't make people feel ashamed of our sexualities.
Made by Dior Cross
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Yes, because the word "bisexual" is toooootally inappropriate and we all should purge all sexual orientation words out of PFQ. That's totally reasonable. No support obviously.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 2528
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Moth Mum's AvatarMoth Mum

QUOTE originally posted by Sichem475

You guys should have a word blocker, you know, that blocks cussing and other uneeded words like bisexual, THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE PEOPLE! Also before you get to enter your trainer card it should be checked by the staff, if it has a spelled out bad words like T H I S, they send it back saying they won't let you enter it. And say if your single or not, again THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE PEOPLE! What is a word like bisexual doing on a site for everybody, INCLUDING CHILDREN. Please take this suggestion seriously.
It says nowhere that you can't say your Sexuality.
61/500
it's been awhile, what's up?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Unnamed light

It says nowhere that you can't say your Sexuality.
There is a difference between "can" and "should."

QUOTE originally posted by Krissi

This isn't a dating website, but sexuality and stating your sexuality is nothing that should be "censored" or ashamed of. Children growing up are going to be surrounded by this; god forbid they see people being proud of who they are. Obviously no support. Good try, though.
No support at all. You can mention your sexuality without being inappropriate or looking for a partner. For example I am asexual and I mention it as it's a part of my identity. Secondly, would this extend to people who add "married"? And so what if people find a partner on the site - there's worse things that can happen. Not heteronormative sexualities and genders are not bad words or words we need to shield children from. If anything, children should be encouraged to ask questions about this sort of thing because conventional education is lacking and the internet might be their only avenue to understand themselves. Say a boy at school wants to hold another boy at school's hand. All the parents are a boy and a girl. Why does he want to hold a boy's hand? But then he checks PFQ and one of his friends is "gay" and he finds out that other boys want to hold boy's hands.
arbor's Avatararbor
i feel like this discussion has run its course ^^" the points have been made, and this has already been moved to rejected. no need to beat a dead horse.
arbor ☼ journal: 838 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page