PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 858687

melm BRID

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
Ă—7/1000

more mlem bribs haven't done the others because they are not Discovered:tm: PFQ sprites used as references
SHRIEK SHRIEK
T
Rip that person who unsubbed, you'll miss out on all my posts about how kiwi birds are the superior animal

tw death mention? not graphic OFC but tw anyway

aaaeeee

so Officially been a year today that mum passed away. It feels so weird. It doesn’t feel like it’s been a year when I remember it all so vividly. Dad and I are gonna visit her parents later on and then go to a Turkish restaurant we all liked for dinner. We bought her a candle we’ll light today and some flowers that I attempted arranging yesterday. That’s it really, activity today maaaay be a bit sporadic
Something positive uh I started playing Fire Emblem Heroes Here’s my ID for people who actually wanna add 6497483455 Name on there is Rojurou just so y’all know it me I know absolutely nothing about fire emblem but i like this game so far :D
Played Aviary Attorney for 5 hours straight and completed the game. An enjoyable game with very interesting characters, mainly birds. Though I do wish there were achievements to get to satiate my hunger for achieves. I also hoped there would be more cases to solve in the game, but I'm still very happy with it and enjoyed playing it! Anyone debating on getting this game or not, I'd say take a chance and go for it, if you enjoy murder mystery type games with birds for lawyers.
yell!!! New precious BORB! Thank you Kels for selling me this beauty <3 Also my first ever delta melan :D
spent about 5 hours playing stardew valley and bought a pomegranate tree to prepare to grow them later on so i can dump all the fruit on elliott

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page