PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Willow Grove Sprites || FULL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 144145146

QUOTE originally posted by Tardigrade

I know I didn't request/order the Darkrai... BUT IT'S AWESOME<3
^ω^
Prof pic + shop banner by me
Clash120's AvatarClash120
That Darkrai is so cool! Thank you! :D
TheGypsumRose's AvatarTheGypsumRose
Hi! could i get a four way pokemon fusion? Base pkm: Ninetales Secoondary pkm: Umbreon (keep umbreon rings) third pkm: flareon flaming tails fourth pkm: espeon red orb on head color pallet: Main black, chest fluff gray, rings red, black fire tails if you can make this then you are a super hero thank you soo much!
made by AudreyC27

QUOTE originally posted by silverstrike32

Hi! could i get a four way pokemon fusion? Base pkm: Ninetales Secoondary pkm: Umbreon (keep umbreon rings) third pkm: flareon flaming tails fourth pkm: espeon red orb on head color pallet: Main black, chest fluff gray, rings red, black fire tails if you can make this then you are a super hero thank you soo much!
As a general reminder, please do not request sprites when the shop is FULL. Wait until it opens again, and then I'll be more than happy to take them.
TheGypsumRose's AvatarTheGypsumRose

QUOTE originally posted by Willow McPlier

QUOTE originally posted by silverstrike32

As a general reminder, please do not request sprites when the shop is FULL. Wait until it opens again, and then I'll be more than happy to take them.
sorry....
[pit="[img]https://image.ibb.co/evBh9c/Bugsy.png[/img]"][url=https://pfq.link/~pYR5]Credit[/url][/pit] [pit="[img]https://image.ibb.co/j5aW2x/Delcattula.png[/img]"][url=https://pfq.link/~pYR5]Credit[/url][/pit]
Tardigrade's AvatarTardigrade
I just love looking at your sprites, they are adorable<3 also, you should consider just adding people to a que instead of not letting them order. First come, first served obviously. I just know that people would love to order stuff from you and instead of disregarding them because you're closed, you should just make a wait list! I am very interested in seeing what you comeout with and I'm sure the graphic arstits peeps are as well.... (Don't get frustrated when people place a request! Be flattered!!!! You're that good!!)
As someone who runs a sprite shop, having an endless queue gets exhausting fast. I just had to cancel everything because it gets overwhelming. Trust me, Willow, there's nothing wrong with being full.
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
Tardigrade's AvatarTardigrade
I wasn't saying openly advertise but definitely keep a list. It's just good customer service. Or start charging people so your line doesn't get unreasonably big. It's just a shame that you've cut off your artistic creations because I would definitely order and pay for something :< That's all I'm saying ^^

In response to Tardigrade, Volixagarde

I don't do ques because that leads some people to disregard the 'FULL' entirely. Once I finish my orders I automatically add any extras to the next batch. To be honest, it only slightly annoys me because the name of the thread literally has the status in big bold letters, you have to click on the title of the thread in order to get to the page, and yet people still somehow don't realize I'm closed? You've given me a good idea tho -

QUOTE originally posted by Tardigrade

...Or start charging people so your line doesn't get unreasonably big. It's just a shame that you've cut off your artistic creations because I would definitely order and pay for something :<...
I could charge for being on a 'waiting list'. If someone orders after the shop is full they can either wait until it's open again or order immediately for a small fee. Y'all tell me what ya think, and thanks again for your continued support! ^-^

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page