PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Willow Grove Sprites || FULL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Willow Grove Sprites || FULL >

In response to Tardigrade, Volixagarde

I don't do ques because that leads some people to disregard the 'FULL' entirely. Once I finish my orders I automatically add any extras to the next batch. To be honest, it only slightly annoys me because the name of the thread literally has the status in big bold letters, you have to click on the title of the thread in order to get to the page, and yet people still somehow don't realize I'm closed? You've given me a good idea tho -

QUOTE originally posted by Tardigrade

...Or start charging people so your line doesn't get unreasonably big. It's just a shame that you've cut off your artistic creations because I would definitely order and pay for something :<...
I could charge for being on a 'waiting list'. If someone orders after the shop is full they can either wait until it's open again or order immediately for a small fee. Y'all tell me what ya think, and thanks again for your continued support! ^-^
Prof pic + shop banner by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page