PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kai's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 262728

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
I've put together my delta surskit breeding team! I'm working on the theory that either the (non-surskit) parent's types, first type, or basic stage's types/first type influences the delta type. I found compatible pokemon of every type except Ghost and put them in the table below. I didn't put in water or bug because lots of the pokemon for other types have bug or water as a type, often first type
Type Pokemon Type(s) Stage, type(s) of basic stage if evolved
Normal Bidoof Normal Basic
Fire Volcarona Bug/Fire Evolved, same
Electric Joltik Bug/Electric Basic
Grass Leavanny Bug/Grass Evolved, same
Ice Walrein Ice/Water Evolved, same
Fighting Heracross Bug/Fighting Basic
Poison, Dark Drapion Poison/Dark Evolved, Poison/Bug
Ground Arasprit Ground Basic
Flying Scyther Bug/Flying Basic
Psychic Slowbro Water/Psychic Evolved, same
Rock Kabutops Rock/Water Evolved, same
Dragon Searene Dragon/Water Basic
Steel Durant Bug/Steel Basic
Fairy Ribombee Bug/Fairy Evolved, same
That table took me an entire hour to do, especially because it didn't post the first time and I had to type it out all over again (on mobile) On the other hand I finally realized "Disable Editor" means "disable the thing that lets you know if your coding is off but doesn't let you copy or paste, or use shift or enter without deleting the previous character, on mobile" so now I can finally catalogue my breeding pokemon on mobile
With sei and shazi's bonus, I'm trying to hatch as many eggs as possible, so today is the day I'm going to try to click everyone online. Wheeeeee!
Sign you may be playing too much pokefarm: dreaming you had multiple dreams about hatching melans
Was it chance, or a premonition? I don't know, but I GOT MY MELAN Two down, one to go!
holy crap I got another melan My time, that's two in one day I've got all my melans but I still need more deltas but I guess that's all I'll focus on now? I'm in shock anyway shiny new girl!
I finally got my last delta surskit (steel, again), and now I can move onto my dewpider hunt! I just got a 98% pair which is a good improvement over the 94% pair I had, but I hope to get a 99% soon. Final surskit count: 307S/42A/3M/7283H
I took data on all the delta surskit I hatched to test the effect of breeding. I bred a surskit (or masquerain) with another pokemon that had a different type, most of which had two types, listed as "primary" and "secondary" based on the order listed in the pokemon's information. The ones that didn't have two types are listed as "single". Here are the numbers of deltas whose type matched their non-surskit parent's type, the v-wave that day, or neither. Final numbers: Single: 3 Primary: 25 Secondary: 14 V-wave: 32 Neither: 41 Based on this, if you use breeding to influence delta type, you've got (roughly) a 37% chance of getting (one of) the parent's type(s), a 28% chance of getting the v-wave's type, and a 36% chance of getting any other type. If the parent has two types, you've got a (roughly) 2/3 chance of getting the primary type over the secondary type, or a 25% chance overall. For the secondary type, it's a 12% chance overall.
SinglePrimarySecondaryV-waveChance
YesN/AN/ANo37%
N/AYesNoNo25%
N/ANoYesNo12%
YesN/AN/AYes65%
N/AYesNoYes53%
N/ANoYesYes40%
Got my first melan dewpider!
I wish melan dewpider's legs were actually black instead of greenish-brown. Unless you're directly comparing it to regular dewpider it doesn't look like it's melanistic

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page