PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Kai's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Kai's Journal >

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
I took data on all the delta surskit I hatched to test the effect of breeding. I bred a surskit (or masquerain) with another pokemon that had a different type, most of which had two types, listed as "primary" and "secondary" based on the order listed in the pokemon's information. The ones that didn't have two types are listed as "single". Here are the numbers of deltas whose type matched their non-surskit parent's type, the v-wave that day, or neither. Final numbers: Single: 3 Primary: 25 Secondary: 14 V-wave: 32 Neither: 41 Based on this, if you use breeding to influence delta type, you've got (roughly) a 37% chance of getting (one of) the parent's type(s), a 28% chance of getting the v-wave's type, and a 36% chance of getting any other type. If the parent has two types, you've got a (roughly) 2/3 chance of getting the primary type over the secondary type, or a 25% chance overall. For the secondary type, it's a 12% chance overall.
SinglePrimarySecondaryV-waveChance
YesN/AN/ANo37%
N/AYesNoNo25%
N/ANoYesNo12%
YesN/AN/AYes65%
N/AYesNoYes53%
N/ANoYesYes40%
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page