PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kai's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 232425262728

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
I went to see if I had fallen off the leaderboard overnight cause last I checked I was in 76th place, and I'm in 22nd. It's good to know I'm having pokefarm dreams again.
JUST CASUALLY HATCHED MY SECOND MELAN, NO BIG DEAL excuse me while I panic hatch the rest of my deltas aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
guess who forgot to check if male and female wooper have different melan sprites I'm already committed to moving on from this hunt though and I can't bring myself to care about sprites right now, so I'm just going to save the chain and maybe come back later. I got the dex entries, that's what counts. Final count: 88S/85A/2M/4792H My next two type races are grass and poison, so I'm going to hunt oddish! But first I'm gonna take a mini break to recomplete my regular living dex (the ones that are breedable, anyway - new exclusives can wait, and I can get eggs that won't break my chain from tourneys anyway)
I forgot exactly how many alcremie formes there were... I was thinking like 8? One per sweet? But no, there are 7 sweets and nine formes based on spin and time of day, for a total of 63 formes. Once I have another snow vespiquen I guess it's time for a mini milcery hunt, and buying So many sweets.
okay so while I'm breeding variants I've been leveling pokemon in my party, and I had the thought that I could be hatching random eggs instead, but I was like "eh, I could use the leveling," and then once I was trying to get a male snoralts and a female snow combee I figured I'd chain them for the small chance of a shiny. Then today is sei's bonus and I was like "this feels like a waste, I'm only going to hatch twelve eggs, but oh well, it doesn't really matter" and then the first egg I hatched was a shiny!!! With a chain of four!!!
I had to hatch 26 snow combee before I got a female, but I finally did! And now I can move on to milcery!
I hatched all my milcery (though haven't evolved them yet), and then I got a bit distracted by IV breeding, but I got an extra 6 IV milcery and 6 IV phantump for my efforts! Now I've finally started my oddish hunt, and I already got an albino! I Actually Checked for sprite differences this time, and male and female gloom and vileplume have different spot patterns, so I'll be going for six melans before I save my chain.

QUOTE originally posted by kaiforest

I didn't manage to get a last melan before the tourney started, and I wanted to try for shinies since it's a PotD tournament, so I ended my sewaddle hunt. I'm still really anxious about a new forme coming out for the line, so I decided to save my chain. I've calculated before that saving chains costs about 12 days of hunting, and historically that's been about the time it takes to get a last melan so I haven't saved chains, but I might start doing so just because even though it won't save costs, it will save time. Anyway, here's the final count for the hunt: 114S/155A/3M/5803H
REMEMBER THIS? So anyway I guess I'll be going back to my swaddle hunt soon, cause totem leavanny just happened!
It's both relieving and disturbing how easy it is to just... forget about pokefarm for a month. Which is what I did. And I came back just in time for a tourney, and just after a new galar wave! I got arceus back just in time to lose it after Lunamor came out (who I love), but I still got a melan sewaddle! And I just confirmed I did get an extra of all the deltas, so idk what I'm doing now.
Breaking my chain at 7142, I'll count the specials later

Pages: 123··· 232425262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page