PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Show Which Badge You're Upgrading To

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Krissi's AvatarKrissi
Suggestion Title: Show which Wishforge badge you're upgrading to, rather than which one you currently have. Suggestion Summary: I find myself, no matter how many times I'm told, getting SO confused about the wishforge page... The badge that shows up is what you currently have, not what you're upgrading to, but I always think it's the badge I'm upgrading to, which confuses me a lot when it comes to different requirements and the like. My suggestion is to maybe put the badge that you're upgrading to on the wishforge page, rather than what you're upgrading from. Or even have something along the lines of (badge you currently have) >>> (badge you're upgrading to) to make it less confusing. Positive points: - Less confusion! Having only one badge makes some people automatically assume, "Hey, this is the badge I'm working to get" rather than "This is what I already have". - You get to see what you're working for without having to go to the wiki. - You already should know which badge you have (and if you don't, you can just go to your profile page) but you may not know what badge you're upgrading to. Negative points: - You can easily go to the wiki with a few extra clicks to see which badge you're working towards. - May not be good for people who don't want to be spoiled on what badge is next in the line of upgrades. Reason For Consideration: I feel like this could clear up some confusion when it comes to the Wishforge area as a whole and make it 100% obvious and clear as to which badge you have, and what you're working towards. Thank you for reading + considering!
0/300 0/300 0/300 0/300 ★ Journal ★ Vulpix pixel by Type_Null. Shop banner by Alatreon. Icon by SaintNevermOre.
bloubirdie's Avatarbloubirdie
Support- when I see a list of requirements under something, I without fail will always think of it as a list of requirements to GET that thing. I have to constantly remind myself otherwise on the wishforge page.
Avatar by me! I am working on a Naughty Shiny Living Dex! Please PM me if you'd like to contribute!
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
Support, it's weird how it shows what badge you're on, and not what you're about to get.
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
chaos01's Avatarchaos01
Support! Everytime I upgrade a badge I get confused since it shows the one I have as suppose to the one I'm gonna get.
× 21484 / 1000000 Belue Berry
× 0 / 100 Order's Crest
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx
If it keeps your current badge level and just adds what you're upgrading to, I'd support as I don't find the current layout confusing at all. If it suddenly only showed the next upgrade though, it would be confusing.
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
I've always thought that the Wishforge system is intuitive. It shows you what you've achieved after you achieve it, and lets you know what you need for the next achievement. It's hardly every day you get to upgrade after you get past copper and possibly silver, so it's not too difficult to keep track of, and if it confuses you that much then its simple to go to your profile and see what you have? Also since most people use Wishforge to some degree or another, changing it drastically would confuse a lot of people, so no support.
Lupatopia's AvatarLupatopia
I support.
Sprite in my PFP is an official sprite edited by me
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I'd support seeing both before and after badges.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
StillHere's AvatarStillHere
Support. I was just looking to see how many bug gems I needed to upgrade, and was slightly confused as to why it was showing what I already had. The only situation I can think of where this may not be the best idea, is spoiling the names of the master badges that haven't been discovered yet.
Avatar | Shop They/them, he/him, or xe/xem/xyr pronouns please!
Krissi's AvatarKrissi

QUOTE originally posted by StillHere

Support. I was just looking to see how many bug gems I needed to upgrade, and was slightly confused as to why it was showing what I already had. The only situation I can think of where this may not be the best idea, is spoiling the names of the master badges that haven't been discovered yet.
Maybe for that situation it can stop telling you after you reach wishaloy (which would ruin consistency so I don't recommend it) or anything after wishaloy can just be a ? Image kind of like in the daycare if they have no parents (smaller obviously)? That way it still shows you that you're upgrading to something but doesn't show the image or name of the badge if you're going into the masters tier. (Sidenote that ive also decided that I like the badge >>> badge idea better. Showing two badges at once will make it a lot clearer as to what you have and what you're upgrading to)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page