PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Show Which Badge You're Upgrading To

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Show Which Badge You're Upgrading To >

Krissi's AvatarKrissi

QUOTE originally posted by StillHere

Support. I was just looking to see how many bug gems I needed to upgrade, and was slightly confused as to why it was showing what I already had. The only situation I can think of where this may not be the best idea, is spoiling the names of the master badges that haven't been discovered yet.
Maybe for that situation it can stop telling you after you reach wishaloy (which would ruin consistency so I don't recommend it) or anything after wishaloy can just be a ? Image kind of like in the daycare if they have no parents (smaller obviously)? That way it still shows you that you're upgrading to something but doesn't show the image or name of the badge if you're going into the masters tier. (Sidenote that ive also decided that I like the badge >>> badge idea better. Showing two badges at once will make it a lot clearer as to what you have and what you're upgrading to)
0/300 0/300 0/300 0/300 ★ Journal ★ Vulpix pixel by Type_Null. Shop banner by Alatreon. Icon by SaintNevermOre.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page