PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Show Which Badge You're Upgrading To

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Show Which Badge You're Upgrading To >

Krissi's AvatarKrissi
ultra.pngd.png
Suggestion Title: Show which Wishforge badge you're upgrading to, rather than which one you currently have. Suggestion Summary: I find myself, no matter how many times I'm told, getting SO confused about the wishforge page... The badge that shows up is what you currently have, not what you're upgrading to, but I always think it's the badge I'm upgrading to, which confuses me a lot when it comes to different requirements and the like. My suggestion is to maybe put the badge that you're upgrading to on the wishforge page, rather than what you're upgrading from. Or even have something along the lines of (badge you currently have) >>> (badge you're upgrading to) to make it less confusing. Positive points: - Less confusion! Having only one badge makes some people automatically assume, "Hey, this is the badge I'm working to get" rather than "This is what I already have". - You get to see what you're working for without having to go to the wiki. - You already should know which badge you have (and if you don't, you can just go to your profile page) but you may not know what badge you're upgrading to. Negative points: - You can easily go to the wiki with a few extra clicks to see which badge you're working towards. - May not be good for people who don't want to be spoiled on what badge is next in the line of upgrades. Reason For Consideration: I feel like this could clear up some confusion when it comes to the Wishforge area as a whole and make it 100% obvious and clear as to which badge you have, and what you're working towards. Thank you for reading + considering!
summon_xer.png0/300 summon_vir.png0/300 summon_dia.png0/300 summon_gir.png0/300 ★ Journal ★ Vulpix pixel by Type_Null. Shop banner by Alatreon. Icon by SaintNevermOre.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page