PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Check Evolution Requirement even if the Pokemon is busy.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Captain Theo's AvatarCaptain Theo
I support this (and was actually planning to suggest it myself if someone hadn't already). I don't have a whole lot of time for playing most of the time so I use the DayCare for most of my leveling. I don't mind taking the extra time but after awhile I forget what level I'm aiming at, especially if it's a higher level evolution like with the Unovas. It's a real pain to have to either pull my Pokemon out of the DayCare, or go hunting through the Pokedex, to double-check I'm at the right level or not. Not to mention, as someone else already said, not every Pokemon is in the correct dex, and ctrl + f only works on the dex that's open. So I have to open the dex, figure out which dex a Pokemon is in, THEN search it, which can sometimes take several searches. (I also have a habit of forgetting ctrl + f is a thing, but that's a me problem.) OR I can take a Pokemon out of Daycare, go into my fields, find the Pokemon, check its evolution requirements, THEN put it back in the Daycare. I get around this by creating a field specifically for Pokemon I'm trying to evolve, but that just shaves down the time, it doesn't cut out the steps. I don't really see any reason why being busy means I can't check the evolution requirements, unless the codes for it would break the site (which I assume is why it's currently the case). It's a quality of life, low priority thing, I get that, but as the current situation stands every solution for getting the evolution requirements is tedious and being able to access that information even if the Pokemon is busy would be a big help and cut out several unnecessary steps. etc: I also didn't realize you could get straight to the Pokedex entry from the Pokemon summary, and apparently my brain decided not to register mentions of that when I responded. That does cut out a lot of steps, but I still stand behind the suggestion, since the appeal is still cutting out tedious extra steps.
Niall's AvatarNiall

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Erm... finding the Dex info is easy. Click on it, to go to its Summary, then click on the species name. Done?
For the people complaining about having to search the Pokedex, clicking the species name in its summary takes you to the dex entry and ALL listed evolutions are listed in one place underneath. It takes one click to see the evolution instead of the two that it normally takes.
Captain Theo's AvatarCaptain Theo

QUOTE originally posted by Niall

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Erm... finding the Dex info is easy. Click on it, to go to its Summary, then click on the species name. Done?
For the people complaining about having to search the Pokedex, clicking the species name in its summary takes you to the dex entry and ALL listed evolutions are listed in one place underneath. It takes one click to see the evolution instead of the two that it normally takes.
That's true of non-busy Pokemon as well, but the option to check evolution requirements in the menu is still there. Obviously at some point someone thought it would be less tedious to just remove the middle step, we're just looking to have it removed on busy Pokemon (DayCare, Scours) as well.
arbor's Avatararbor
you guys, this has already been rejected.
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
More accurately, the checks for busy status (and a few other things that would prevent evolution) happen before actually checking what - if any - evolutions exist and whether any conditions are met. So that's why being busy blocks the ability to view those evolutions - they haven't been checked because it can't evolve while busy anyway.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page