PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Check Evolution Requirement even if the Pokemon is busy.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Whitesnowpaw's AvatarWhitesnowpaw
Suggestion Title: Being able to Check Evolution Requirement even if the Pokemon is busy. Suggestion Summary: Whenever a Pokemon is in the DayCare or Scours you're not able to view the Evolution Requirements anymore. Suggestion to change that so you are able to see it. Positive points: It would be helpful for forgetful people. Negative points: None Reason For Consideration: As above
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
I'm kind of on the fence with this it's seems like a would be a nice small idea but at the same time you can easily got to the pokedex and do the same thing.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Whitesnowpaw's AvatarWhitesnowpaw
Finding the Pokemon in the dex tho is nerve wracking and annoying because not every Pokemon is in the correct dex!! (All eeveelutons in the kanto one for example))
arbor's Avatararbor
i wouldn't call that nervewracking though ... just open a region, ctrl+f search the pokemon name, if it's not there search another region. a little annoying, yeah, but not nervewracking.
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Erm... finding the Dex info is easy. Click on it, to go to its Summary, then click on the species name. Done?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Also, if you don't want to go through the Pokefarm Pokedex, it's pretty easy to just google the evolution requirements. Most Pokemon will evolve on here the same way they evolve in the games; the only exceptions being different mechanics (ie using a Double Hit Orb instead of having the Pokemon know the move Double Hit)
Quitting, please come check out my quitting sale here!
Definite support. I know there's a way to get to the dex through the pokemon... now. I didn't know this before and I'm sure so do a lot of other players. I don't think this method would hurt; just don't make it so evolutions are possible when 'busy'.
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
No support? Just... check the Dex? You have a link in the top bar to take you there and even a link straight to the page in the 'Mon's Summary.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Support, this annoys me when you spend 15 minutes searching through your fields, then
This Pokémon is Busy
I support this, because, why not, but as mentioned above, you don't have to search through the Dex to get to the pokemon, while you're on the pokemon's page you just click where it tells the species and it takes you to its page in the dex.
Read it here Avatar made by me using RiseofDarkFire's Star Trek Dress Up Game on Deviant Art. Banner made by me using images from BBC's Merlin

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page