PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gen 6 stuff

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Joelou1's AvatarJoelou1

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Sure. Here he is in Hypermode. He has an innate hatred of Mega-Absol!
Got to ask, Will this form be available VIA events? I'll be happy to have a "Mega-Niet" in my Pokedex Entry. Hehehhe... Wow! I could evolve my 6th Gen Pokemon! Thanks a bunch Niet!
Joelou N Shee: Muhahah!! Team Rocket Gonna rule on the universe ---------------------------------------------------------- By the way you just lost 5 second of your life by reading this ^o^ ----------------------------------------------------------
Share a click! Changes each time its fully evolved!
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
Hey Niet, one thing I have to thank you for the evolutions. and also, Do we have the Pokemon X and Y legends?
TR Score: 12775
gibstack693's Avatargibstack693

QUOTE originally posted by XCherryLimeX

Hey Niet, one thing I have to thank you for the evolutions. and also, Do we have the Pokemon X and Y legends?
I honestly don't even know if we have the regular legends yet, as I haven't seen any yet.. They're probably just super rare, though. As for X/Y legends, same as before. Don't take my word on that, but that's all I know.
Tohta's AvatarTohta
I agree with Joelou1. Having that "Mega-Niet" as an Event would be... well Legendary. Can't wait to evolve my gen6 pokes. Mega Lucario shall be mine.
JBWarrior's AvatarJBWarrior
Even though he said Hyper Mode or something, so it's more of Hyper-Niet. It would be awesome, but perhaps just as hard to have as a Sleeping Kolink I assume. :P
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
thank you gibstack693, and also when i got a Fennekin from the shelter and evolved it it has a question mark instead of the actual pokemon. and so does my Spewpa
JBWarrior's AvatarJBWarrior
Well, my Spewpa is showing its sprite, so perhaps you should refresh your browser? :?
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
Ok now it is working, Thanks
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
Alright, than Niet can you possibly make the sprite for Braixen?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
... You want me to sprite? Me? The best I can do is a stick figure, and even that's wobbly.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page