PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gen 6 stuff

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I am updating the database with all the known information for Generation 6 Pokémon. In particular, this means the following: - All Meowstic will devolve into Espurr - it's the only one I didn't correctly predict as to whether it was Basic-stage or not. - Flabébé may change which flower it is on when I am done, or it might happen when it evolves. This only applies to Flabébé hatched before this announcement. - UPDATE: Vivillon will have its "default" Formefor now. It will be updated to have the variety later. Same for Floette and Florges.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
gibstack693's Avatargibstack693
So, do you need confirmed information TO put in the 6th gens (and their details) or are you just working on coding in the pokemon? The way hou said that made it seem like you nesd info. for them. (Posting this on a ta blet, apologies for mistakes)
PokeMastuh's AvatarPokeMastuh
Hey, Niet, one thing... Are you going to add the evolutions of Fennekin/Froakie/Chespin soon? Please do. (If this in a wrong forum, just move it please?)
My PFP is made by my friend on Discord, "DeeV#9999", and it was made for me. (proof of some sort: http://prntscr.com/h381it)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Apparently Honedge is not genderless. Existing Honedge have been assigned a gender.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Honedge is something that looks genderless, so... yeah perfectly understandable.
Hime's AvatarHime
Niet, I'm not sure if it's something that's being worked on, but Flabébé is female only. I just hatched a male, so I thought I'd let you know. c:
Avatar made as a paid commission by @basily_ for my use only.
Ghostly's AvatarGhostly
Are you going to do anything involving Furfrou's haircuts? Will there be an item for that or something else? Or will we just get the plain one?
CODE:
Currently playing Ultra Sun Currently Hunting Shiny Ghastly Signature by Galladerox
Vivillon's AvatarVivillon
You'll also want to start working on the Swirlix/Spritzee evo items to be added in the shop, so you know. You'll also want to update several Pokemon's types.
Made by Zeeko
gibstack693's Avatargibstack693

List of Conf. Fairy Only Types

Clefairy family, Togepi, Snubbull family, Flabebe family, Swirlix Family, Sylveon Xerneas

List of Dual Types for Fairy

Togetic and Togekiss (Fairy/Fly) Jigglypuff Family (Norm/Fairy) Mime Jr. Family (Psy/Fairy) Azurill Family (Azurill is Norm/Fairy, (Azu)Marill is Water/Fairy) Gardevoir Family (Psy/Fairy) Mawile (Steel/Fairy) Whimsicott (Grass/Fairy) Dedeene (Electric/Fairy) Carbink (Rock/Fairy) Klefki (Steel/Fairy)
Full list of confirmed fairy types. List from Bulbapedia, hope it helped. This makes Fairy fields a bit more useful (as well as the fairy ups and downs on the fields themselves) because before now there's only like... 3 pokemon on the site with Fairy on them.
Diana's AvatarDiana
Does this include Mega Evolutions or just regular Pokemon?

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page