PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Events are underway!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by OneAndOnly

When will the next event be announced?, sorry if this has been answered its 2am for me im a bit tired
When I'm not six million metres away from home.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
mylovedove's Avatarmylovedove
So it was my understanding from reading the post that all interaction points will be banked regardless of winning the event. Is this correct? If it is, is it a problem that on my events page, the previous events interaction points weren't banked? or have we not gotten that far yet?
I realise there may have been an issue with banked points in the last Event. Everything is logged though, so I can fix it, but it will have to wait until I am home so your patience is appreciated.
Kaia13's AvatarKaia13
Will we be able to use our banked points to buy the Early Bird Natu? It's been two weeks.
Avatar from Avatar: The Last Airbender
As I keep on saying, I AM NOT HOME. This means working on big features like this is not possible at this time. I also explained how I had failed you and compensated people as best I could at the time. It stands to reason that I WILL FIX THINGS WHEN I'M HOME, OKAY? ... Seriously, this is getting frustrating, I'm just trying to enjoy my one holiday for the year...
KodaMotoi's AvatarKodaMotoi

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

As I keep on saying, I AM NOT HOME. This means working on big features like this is not possible at this time. I also explained how I had failed you and compensated people as best I could at the time. It stands to reason that I WILL FIX THINGS WHEN I'M HOME, OKAY? ... Seriously, this is getting frustrating, I'm just trying to enjoy my one holiday for the year...
Try and not let the few people who don't take the time to read get under your skin. This kind of problem happens in every community, and it's just best to not allocate the attention towards it.
Avatar art made by me, a cropped version of a larger art piece
Earthsong's AvatarEarthsong
Niet is obviously a magical code-demon with keyboards growing from his wrists, in everyone's opinion. ;D
I'm often a busy little bumble-bee. Feel free to send me a message whenever you like, but please don't be upset when I don't respond immediately.
Nooblydoo's AvatarNooblydoo
Should I be getting Banked interaction points?? Im still currently on 0
Kieri's AvatarKieri
No, banked interaction points are the interaction points you gained from interactions before the first event started.
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page