PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Find Lost Shelter Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12345

I think preventing the release would be better than trying to chase down an accidental release I'd far rather have a feature that locks a Pokémon to my account or to a certain field so it can't be released (eg. Doesn't show up in the mass release dialogue)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
I agree with Alechemists Fire. I was about to suggest a (player-controlled) setting for Pokemon that would prevent them from ever being released (or maybe even traded). This could even mean it gets skipped on mass release command. This could be visible to everyone else so it's obvious to any player who looks that this specific Pokemon will not be parted with.
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Unfortunately, this would unbalance how the Shelter is designed to work. All I can really suggest is... be more careful with your important babies! :D
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

I still don't see this being that big a problem, especially now that running away is gone. Your favorite Pokemon should be in a field you don't release out of. If you still somehow manage to mess it up, that's kinda your bad. Only way I could see it not being your fault is if some jerky little brother hijacked your account and released everything because you stole his action figure or something stupid like that. (For the record I'm an only child so idk how little brothers act)
This is the only valid reason for releasing one really, in my opinion, but if you have a little brother, just log out?

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page