PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Find Lost Shelter Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12345

Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
I agree with fives, this seems like it has too many problems. No support
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
Honestly... No support. I don't release Pokémon from special fields. Sure, mistakes happen... But how often? If all else fails, keep watch and see who adopts it, see if they'll give you it back.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Most of us release plenty of Pokemon on a regular basis. Not special ones, just hunt extras and the like. If I used something like this, I'd just see dozens upon dozens of Fennekin. I don't want to waste my money just to not even find the Pokemon I was looking for because I've released too many recently. And before you say only look for s/a/m etc., lots of us have normal Pokemon that are still special to us for various reasons. I'd be pretty annoyed if I lost my Solgaleo for example. I have never released a Pokemo on accident. I do plenty of dex trading so it's not that I never touch them. They all still in specific fields I never release anything out of.
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Most of us release plenty of Pokemon on a regular basis. Not special ones, just hunt extras and the like. If I used something like this, I'd just see dozens upon dozens of Fennekin. I don't want to waste my money just to not even find the Pokemon I was looking for because I've released too many recently. And before you say only look for s/a/m etc., lots of us have normal Pokemon that are still special to us for various reasons. I'd be pretty annoyed if I lost my Solgaleo for example. I have never released a Pokemo on accident. I do plenty of dex trading so it's not that I never touch them. They all still in specific fields I never release anything out of.
On that note, perhaps there could be like cheap little "stamps" for only about 5k Credits that you can equip onto your Pokemon (without having to hold it) so that they can get priority when you're looking for them?
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
Mareep's AvatarMareep

QUOTE originally posted by Diancietherock

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

On that note, perhaps there could be like cheap little "stamps" for only about 5k Credits that you can equip onto your Pokemon (without having to hold it) so that they can get priority when you're looking for them?
I think that's a lot of extra work. Why not have the option to 'Release-Lock' or trade-lock something. Before you release/trade it, you'd need to remove the lock (and if you still release it, then you just need to get lucky). If you try to release something trade-locked, you''ll get an error
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
arbor's Avatararbor
that's called account locking lol and i feel like this suggestion thread has spiraled into a discussion thread for all random suggestions people have about pokemon.
arbor ☼ journal: 577 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

that's called account locking lol and i feel like this suggestion thread has spiraled into a discussion thread for all random suggestions people have about pokemon.
But yeah, apologies- let's all follow what arbor said and not spiral out of topic. Thanks guys<3
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
For the most part, I support this. I know a few people that have released their faves into the shelter. It happens more often than some people think. I can see this working. We may need to tweak parts of it, but the general idea is great. We could also with it find some sort of way to raise awareness in this issue. (Like telling unsuspecting people that it does happen and that they should be careful. Not to the point of annoyance, but just making more people aware) Raising awareness doesn't necessarily stop the accidents from happening, but it would have users cautious and maybe more prepared for when it happens. That's where this gigaremo comes in. They would use it to retrieve the lost pokemon, maybe charge it up a while before they release a bunch of pokemon.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Rockman's AvatarRockman
No support. This can possibly be abused, as in when players are forced to release them into the shelter, they can easily gain them back and shove them to do whatever they were doing earlier. An example of above is the Red Gigaremo. If they are breeding rare Pokemon, they can use the Red Gigaremo, gain a lot of eggs, lose them in the shelter, and re-adopt them. This means they can gain lots of eggs faster than what they would usually gain. And then the Shelter would become flooded with eggs.
Previously known as BlackAgumon. Erm... I have nothing to put here yet.
Mega Man/Rockman belongs to Capcom. X image from Mega Man X5. Custom X sprite made by me. "Rockman" logo ripped from Rockman 3. Profile picture screenshotted from the OVA Day of Sigma.

QUOTE originally posted by BlackAgumon

No support. This can possibly be abused, as in when players are forced to release them into the shelter, they can easily gain them back and shove them to do whatever they were doing earlier. An example of above is the Red Gigaremo. If they are breeding rare Pokemon, they can use the Red Gigaremo, gain a lot of eggs, lose them in the shelter, and re-adopt them. This means they can gain lots of eggs faster than what they would usually gain. And then the Shelter would become flooded with eggs.
I believe that I said no eggs could be found in the shelter with the Gigaremo..? Unless they were of legendary status, of course.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page