PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special GP Promotion and Prize Draw!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Methos's AvatarMethos
I'd assume that the units Niet can get his hands on are limited to those two regions, not necessarily that only those two regions can get them at all.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Jirachi91's AvatarJirachi91
Yeah, I think it's because they are region-locked. In my opinion, I really don't like how Nintendo region-locks their consoles. It's really a pain if you move or want to bring your 3DS to Japan on a foreign exchange something or whatnot >_< Granted, I haven't been to Japan, but my friend has, so there. Anyways, seems great! I can only get a few tickets, though T_T
Stamps I've collected from games
Tohta's AvatarTohta

QUOTE originally posted by Jirachi91

Yeah, I think it's because they are region-locked. In my opinion, I really don't like how Nintendo region-locks their consoles. It's really a pain if you move or want to bring your 3DS to Japan on a foreign exchange something or whatnot >_< Granted, I haven't been to Japan, but my friend has, so there. Anyways, seems great! I can only get a few tickets, though T_T
I understand now, though I have never owned a Nintendo console so I don't quite understand what you meant by: "It's really a pain if you move or want to bring your 3DS to Japan on a foreign exchange something or whatnot >_<". Despite that fact this promotion is exciting. I entered already ( even thought I can't qualify for the 3DS). I wish everyone all the best of luck and I would like to thank Niet & Staff for this promotion.
Rawthorne's AvatarRawthorne
Entered in and good luck to everyone else in with me! Here Here to support Pokefarm Q!
Khisyra's AvatarKhisyra
This is a amazing opportunity.<3 Thank you for doing something so awesome Niet. :) I hope this sticks for several day´s more? I really want to buy some ZC, but I have to wait 2-3 days before I have my money. :S
FerreT's AvatarFerreT
I really hope theres more stuff to buy gp with later on, dont want my 12k+ GP to go to waste xD
Joelou1's AvatarJoelou1

QUOTE originally posted by Ferret

I really hope theres more stuff to buy gp with later on, dont want my 12k+ GP to go to waste xD
Event Eggs,Quest eggs, Form changing items, etc. I believe that the gold shop will find it's former glory someday. Was wondering WHEN the Prize Drawing would be? I can't wait until tomorrow for Pokemon X and Y. I'm so Exited! (What if I actualy win a 3DS? I'll buy the other game!) As well as, will the winner be announced in BIG in the Announcement bubble? Too much question, and such an obnoxious user (me!). See ya later!
Joelou N Shee: Muhahah!! Team Rocket Gonna rule on the universe ---------------------------------------------------------- By the way you just lost 5 second of your life by reading this ^o^ ----------------------------------------------------------
Share a click! Changes each time its fully evolved!
FerreT's AvatarFerreT

QUOTE originally posted by Joelou1

QUOTE originally posted by Ferret

Event Eggs,Quest eggs, Form changing items, etc. I believe that the gold shop will find it's former glory someday. Was wondering WHEN the Prize Drawing would be? I can't wait until tomorrow for Pokemon X and Y. I'm so Exited! (What if I actualy win a 3DS? I'll buy the other game!) As well as, will the winner be announced in BIG in the Announcement bubble? Too much question, and such an obnoxious user (me!). See ya later!
I take it you bought alot of tickets also? xD
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So the promotion has ended. All entries have been recorded. I will take care of the drawing and announce the results tomorrow. Best of luck and thank you for participating!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Koeba007's AvatarKoeba007
Alright, will wait for the results. Goodluck all :D

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page