PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special GP Promotion and Prize Draw!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
For a limited time only, all Gold Poké Vouchers are half price! It's the perfect opportunity to stock up! But there's more: For every 50 Zophan Canisters you spend buying Gold Poké Vouchers during this promotion, you will receive one entry into a prize draw. The prize is a Limited Edition Blue 3DS XL, featuring the new Legendary Pokémon! There is one available for the "PAL" region (Europe and I think Australia), plus one for the "NTSC" region (America). If you don't live in either region, then I'm afraid you can't win this prize. Regardless of your region, there will be prize draws in which you can win bonus Gold Poké on top of the stuff you gained from buying Vouchers. This promotion ends October 12th, at 8PM Server Time. At some point after this, I will run the draws and announce the winners. If you win a 3DS, I will contact you and ask for your address so I can send you your prize. Best of luck to all who enter!
Results: 3DS XL giveaway for NTSC region: 1095 entries... Random number chosen: 516 Winner for NTSC region: crazyangel - congratulations! 3DS XL giveaway for PAL region: 405 entries... Random number chosen: 78 Winner for NTSC region: Constantine - congratulations! For all GP prizes, people who have already won something have been excluded to give everyone else a fair shot. 1533 entries... First prize: Random number chosen: 449 Winner of 50,000 GP: Persephøne - congratulations! Second prize: Random number chosen: 344 Winner of 20,000 GP: Jirachi91 - congratulations! Third prize: Random number chosen: 345 Winner of 10,000 GP: fatal - congratulations! Runner-up prizes: Random number chosen: 1092 Winner of 1,000 GP: JBWarrior - congratulations! Random number chosen: 1232 Winner of 1,000 GP: pikachuluvr - congratulations! Random number chosen: 804 Winner of 1,000 GP: Hisaraku - congratulations! Random number chosen: 29 Winner of 1,000 GP: Eltafez - congratulations! Random number chosen: 621 Winner of 1,000 GP: Scorpio - congratulations! Consolation prizes: Everyone who entered but didn't win a prize above receives 250 Gold Poké
I will be distributing GP prizes later today. Would our two 3DS winners please send me a Personal Message with the address to send your prize to? Thanks again to everyone for their participation, and I hope you all enjoyed this Event!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Joelou1's AvatarJoelou1
Just to be sure, If I buy a 3000GP package at the cost of 1000 Zophan, this means that I'll get 20 tickets. This would also mean that if I buy this two more time, I would get 60 Tickets, is that right? Or must we buy the "Full price" at 50 Zophan offer in order to participate, which would only give us 1 ticket? Thank you for enlighting me. EDIT: How does entry works? Do we need to fill a form of any kind?
Joelou N Shee: Muhahah!! Team Rocket Gonna rule on the universe ---------------------------------------------------------- By the way you just lost 5 second of your life by reading this ^o^ ----------------------------------------------------------
Share a click! Changes each time its fully evolved!
You are correct: Buying three "3,000GP Vouchers" will cost a total of 3,000 Zophan, which gives you 60 tickets.
FerreT's AvatarFerreT
I bought one gp voucher and then applied the entries toward the region I wanted. The I bought another and it didnt ask me, so did it just go to the one I selected before? (which is fine and what I was hoping, just confirming)
Yes, the region selection is a one-time thing.
gibstack693's Avatargibstack693
Sounds fun! Unfortunately, I have no way to buy the currency, but good like to ALL who enter!
Mr-Minér-092's AvatarMr-Minér-092
Dang, too bad i can't enter :( Is there any other way to do this?
PMD fan. Grovyle is my favorite PMD character, and favorite Pokémon
Aiylish's AvatarAiylish
I have a question. For the 3DS.. does 'America' include Canada as well? Or are those in Canada not eligible? (I'm going to assume that it does as it doesn't say 'USA' but I just wanted to check)
The regions refer to the 3DS's region locking (which is the same as any other region locking), so as far as I'm aware Canada is part of the "America" region.
Tohta's AvatarTohta
I have a question. Why don't other regions qualify for the Limited Edition Blue 3DS XL? I am only curious, so I am not asking because I want to be rude or disrespectful.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page