PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 30

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

FeatherCats's AvatarFeatherCats
Considering the Jolteonite didn't match colors with Jolteon, I'm thinking either Walrein or Slurpuff.
Profile picture is not mine. It's official art from Pokémon Shuffle.
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
Oh man that Garthic bonus is lookin pretty nice! I've already met the target but oh boy, that motivation y'all got going on is very good to make me mass click a few more users.

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
Floofula's AvatarFloofula
After being on this site for close to a year, I finally find the time to pull this off.....
pfp from 2020 advent calender on pfq Buying all gems for 2k/20k/200k or 2/20/200, just send a trade! 155378 312
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
i'm thinking maybe sawbuckinite or fearowite or... diggersbite? idk probably some normal type tho thoughts?
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
>6+ i. points so glad i havent finished this yet
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
What is the mega stone? I missed it 😭
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Persianite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 2,461 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
Corgite's AvatarCorgite
PErsianite!
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Aaaaaaaah screee I love it!!
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
where is the bucket jk, i love it

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page