PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 30

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 11121314

QUOTE originally posted by aisudesu

where is the bucket jk, i love it
Bring me a bucket and I'll show you a bucket.
Sei's AvatarSei
Mega Persian was made by Naiyala, along with the mega stone. I tweaked the colors she had for the albino and melan, Shazi did the icons, and Dusky did the artwork.
ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

Mega Persian was made by Naiyala, along with the mega stone. I tweaked the colors she had for the albino and melan, Shazi did the icons, and Dusky did the artwork.
Thank-you to Naiyala, Shazi, Dusky, and yourself for your work of this amazing MEGA. <3
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Ahhh I'm just gonna take a moment to tell you all you're amazing at what you do <3 Pretty Kitty Mega Persian looks amaaaazing and you all did a wonderful job on the sprites nwn
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Starbow's AvatarStarbow
I can't explain how much I love this mega! Persian? I was surprised, but happy :) You guys are awesome!
Credit
Avatar is official Project Sekai art, and the Raiko Horikawa in my signature is from Touhou 15.5!

× 33 / 200
I did not expect persian but was hoping it would be for the first generation though, and it does look amazing😊
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Finally, a brown cat I can name after my irl cat! It's lovely, good job art team.
lucachao's Avatarlucachao
wasn't sure how to feel about it when I saw the official art for it, but the sprite definitely made me feel differently. It's a very pretty mega. :)
My icon is my own art, if you would like to see the full version, It is right here♡ My FurAffinity I do art commissions, ask me for examples of my art in PM's, I only accept ZC's and paypal♡
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
I first thought that the next megastone was going to be a vapeoron sinse last mouth people said it was going to be be and when i saw this months megastone I thought it was going to be a Slyveon But it was a Persian all along
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
SunWolf's AvatarSunWolf
Its a Leafeonite Q everyone
Check my 3rd+4th field for normal/legendary formes dexing. Or ask me to lend you the forme changing items, i have almost all except Deoxyz's Meteorite shards, Keldeo's Secret Sword, Dragon ball and Silvally's memories I also dexing my Ultra Necrozma for free. Just ask me 7 hours ahead from server time (GMT+7)

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page