PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 30

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 121314

RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
Since we've recently been given a way to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, I would'nt be surprised if this was a Sylveon mega (but I'd also love an Espeon mega!), but we did get Jolteon last time so idk. Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to MCW! btw I'm really loving the colors of this mega stone. :'0

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
I hope it's espeonite
Åkura's AvatarÅkura
Hmm... Since last MCW was an eeveelution, I don't really see it being Sylvain. Not yet, at least. Maybe its counterpart, Milotic? That could explain the need for a bucket, too, since it's a water type. Ah, I don't know. I'm just going to guess that c;
Avatar made by VanillaTiel Check out my Art Thread!
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
I personally wish it wouldn't be an Eeveelution Mega Stone this time around. I'm going to jump on the Lurantis bandwagon. :)
Xorpa's AvatarXorpa

QUOTE originally posted by Disasterrific

QUOTE originally posted by Xorpa

Can we raise the target a bit next one? With increased activity the 10k is maybe a bit to easy to reach.
It's a personal target, how does increased site activity come into play with that?
With the new server it became a lot easier to click :) Also with increased site acitivty there more targets available to click ;)
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)
It could be Blissey.
Aloe Cookie fangirl! <3 (Profile pic is Aloe's sprite from an official game)
Esme's AvatarEsme
Mega Clefable? :D
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Sarsori's AvatarSarsori
bringemeabucket you guys its clearly mega palossand or however s it has
my profile pic was self-made please do not take! used the official pokemon company gen 5 sprites of ninetails and dragonite to make it, but the editing was all me. i have other sprites i can make too, pm me if you want one
Falinks's AvatarFalinks
Okay, THIS one is Mega Crobat, for sure. I mean since the clicks are made up and the colors don't matter. Really though I'm banking on something Valentines-y for February. Mega Luvdisc, anyone?
Previously Otacon / Naganadel Just call me Asher ^^ Avatar: Urianger Augurelt from FFXIV: Shadowbringers - Official screenshot
Why are people saying bringmeabucket?? I'm always terrible at guessing the mega, but I'm thinking Luvdisc or Alomolala. If it's another Eeveelution, my bet is on Espeon
First hatched shiny/albino legendaries (back to back, of course fff) Icon made by me

Pages: 12345··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page