PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 30

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
30 Mass-Click Weekends! Woo! Let's keep going, shall we? The event will take place on February 25th and 26th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at just after midnight server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SnowyKittin's AvatarSnowyKittin
MCW Hype! My bets are a fairy-type pokemon.
Sabelnik's AvatarSabelnik
My guess would be Sylveon (I hope so) :o
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
bringmeabucket --- aaaa can't waittttt
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
It looks like it's for fairy types and it could be for sylveon but we already got a eeveelution mega stone last month so it might be for a different pokemon, but i am only guessing here.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Mùff Pizza's AvatarMùff Pizza
I know the odds are against me but.. still hoping for a Meganium mega stone \(*-*)/
Avatar made by Jellyfishbones, for my use only <3
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Bringmeabucket Pallossand Please
Rockman's AvatarRockman
I guess... Sylveon or that Slurpuff thingy
Previously known as BlackAgumon. Erm... I have nothing to put here yet.
Mega Man/Rockman belongs to Capcom. X image from Mega Man X5. Custom X sprite made by me. "Rockman" logo ripped from Rockman 3. Profile picture screenshotted from the OVA Day of Sigma.
Mandibuzz, Mudsdale, or Lurantis? they're good candidates colorwise.
x0/300
x3/300
jannifarm97's Avatarjannifarm97
My bets are on Espeon broskis! I can imagine it being all mysterious with that Psychic/Dark combo xD But I also sense Sylveon being the target as well x3
Avatar is made by CosmicDiamond!
Sprite made by wildcat2407

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page