PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fishing!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Oh dear, did I call at a bad time?
Not at all, Professor. Riley and I had a long day today. Isn't that right, Riley?
Ru Ruff! *wags tail happily*
Oh aren't you two just peas in a pod. You've both been working so hard. What have you been up to? Found any new Pokémon?
Sure have. We've been seeing less and less new Pokémon as we head to the other islands. We might be almost done! Having said that, an acquaintance gave me a Fishing Rod. I've been riding around on a Lapras to see what we could catch. Much to Riley's dismay.
Grrrr hmph mph *chews on her bone and looks around*
Being a Rock-type, there's no surprise that Riley wouldn't enjoy being in the middle of the water! Any exciting finds to make it worthwhile?
A few, actually! We... had a little surprise with one of them. When fishing near one of the reefs, I was dragged off of Lapras! Scared me half to death, and Riley too. Fortunately I was able to get free and back out.
Oh my, good thing you didn't get hurt!
Yeah, it was kind of refreshing though. The sun was beaming and the battles on the water were a little rough, so the dive wasn't too bad after all.
I do have a number of Pokémon here that I'll send over to you in a few minutes, Professor. We had some good luck in getting a few of them quickly, but one of them was particularly difficult to find since it's only found in one specific area.
We've had some good news too. After some research, Laurel and I found some other Pokémon that can successfully breed with Alolan Pokémon to create new variants. It's all very exciting!
Nice! Well, I must be off. We'll be doing a sweep of the region to find any Pokémon we might have missed. After that, we'll have to start looking into contacting the Legendary Pokémon...
I know a lot of Farmers are very excited about that. I'll let them know it won't be much longer. Thanks again, Eben, and good luck!

It me.
You can go Fishing from the Fishing Hut, in the Nearby Places of your Farm Page. Have fun!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
wentasre's Avatarwentasre
o, looks cool, can't wait to try it out ^^
(avatar is a meme image, awaiting permission for a new one)
Eneko's AvatarEneko
Yay! Now we can fish! Hopefully people will get good baits!
Noodle JournalNoodle Sprite FreebeEneko's Adoptables Meep Meep Meep This Skitty is a human also! A baseball player, a second baseman, from Tokyo, Japan. Messege me if you have a female cosmog for trade, I have a male cosmog to give away for Female.
Mauve's AvatarMauve
Since I've now tried it, it's actually really neat! Better than I expected. Good job :D
✿ Mauve ✿ pfp made by me! ✧ my shop
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
Yay, I'm off to the fishing hut! *gone fishing*
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
IcY's AvatarIcY
I tried doing it for a few seconds just to see what it was like and I love it!
Banner by masochisms Banner by masochisms
TK-8912's AvatarTK-8912
Awesome mechanics and a great addition. Even more to make this site great!
TK-8912 Your host with the most. Check out my new trade shop!
StarPearl's AvatarStarPearl
This sounds awesome
Gloo's AvatarGloo
I lol'd when i saw my first sigilyph dive into the river.
My avatar was a sprite I made whilst bored
Lunaress's AvatarLunaress
I tried it out and I loved it
"We are dust and shadows" Avatar by Aquamarine96 Journal

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page