PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Planned maintenance: Jan 23rd

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Alexchu's AvatarAlexchu
FISHING YES!
Henry Awesome's AvatarHenry Awesome
Yesyesyesyesyes! ^^
Avatar made by my sister, check out her shop too! Template from Gallade's Freebies. If you are interested, join in this RP. Badges: ,
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Sorry it took a little longer than intended, but we're back!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
Quick question, can the fish we catch be shiny?
My profile pic was made by me for my own use Made by Kyararose!The embreon fusion thing is by ACottontail! "YOUR A KOOKY IMA COOKY BUT URA BAD COOKIE" I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. Satisfy Your Inner Wolf
Gloo's AvatarGloo

QUOTE originally posted by Pikachurock

Quick question, can the fish we catch be shiny?
see:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Featherquill

Would we be able to catch shinies through fishing?
Yes, although it will be very rare to do so.
My avatar was a sprite I made whilst bored
kStormGemini's AvatarkStormGemini
[blinkblink at fishing] [adjusts spectacles & grinz dopily] Ahem... That sounds... Nice. ^_^
Winter's Midnight Shop⭐||👑Ka's👑 ♟️pawn or pass♟️|♣️The 1 gp shop♣️|🚘Optimus Prime's Shop🚘 ~*~ ~*~
Hi! Staff will message you if you break the rules of PokeFarm(messaging a lot).Everyone stop message people a lot, if you break the rules,you can't message people for message for 3 days Welcome, 07poke01mon03
Hi My cousin(haugekylep00) and my sister(Jackse)play this.I am 07poke01mon03;signing of.(BOOM)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by 07poke01mon03

Hi! Staff will message you if you break the rules of PokeFarm(messaging a lot).Everyone stop message people a lot, if you break the rules,you can't message people for message for 3 days Welcome, 07poke01mon03
Yes, funnily enough if you break our rules you will get warned and/or locked. We actually enforce the rules we set out, yet many people are surprised by this... There is nothing wrong with messaging a lot, but spamming is something else entirely.
SophiaU4056's AvatarSophiaU4056
Yay!
I have 4 favorite people on Pokéfarm: Sunshine Lady, Mistaken Again, ZoieIceton, and of corse my very first friend Trixter.
Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
nuu u made it happy persophiony cri

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page